Reports Are Heating Up

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Dear List

      Been a little slow at posting the last while, seems the old back keeps me occupied. So staying out of the chair in front of the computer as much as possible for now. Just spending a lot more time talking with witnesses on the phone.

      It has been a slow January when it comes to UFO reports. Mind you the abduction cases seem to still keep coming in and I am working on a number of very good cases.

      Now we have come into February, things are picking up once again, just like in 2002 and 2003. Today I was called out to a location outside of Houston, B.C. on a case. A woman reports seeing a huge object sitting just off the families property and in-between a clump of trees. It was pitch black out, weather conditions were clear and cold. The object was orange in color, as bright as a flame from a camp fire. This sighting was captured on video and I have the footage here. The actual sighting took place on February 3, 2003.

      Also in Prince George British Columbia, a 3 hour drive from my home, a number of witnesses in different locations watched a red ball of light rise up from behind the trees, move slowly to the west, stop, drop down again, then rise up again and it flew away to the west, as it traveled along it flew in a strange pattern, making curve maneuvers. Now everyone was so very close to where the object was witnesses and not one person heard a sound coming from it.

      Also, the same night, another abduction case I am working on from Prince George,B.C., 15 minutes after the ball of red light was witnessed, the lights in the home flickered off and on and while I was taking the report on the red ball of light from the Mom's 33 year old daughter, the mother went into a frantic motion, with pressure on the back of her neck, a tingling electrical feeling running through her body, etc.. It was so bad as I could hear all this going on in the background and I told her daughter she had better tend to her Mother and then I would call them back the next day. I called back and asked how the mother was, and asked if she had any medical problems, they said none at all. This whole family claims to have been visited many times over the years and have kept a journal of all of the events which is being sent to me.

      Also one last thing, another abduction case I have on the go. A number of children were "taken" from different communities over many years. All these people, now adults are from different communities around Vancouver Island.

      Also most forgot, just today I received a excellent report of a strange creature being witnessed by a father and son in northern B.C. So things are picking up.

      Full reports will be posted as I get everything written up.

      Take care

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www.hbccufo.com