PREMIER SHOW OF THE ALIEN HUNTER NOW PLAYING

  • Brad and Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      The Premier Show of the Alien Hunter is now playing on BUFO
      Paranormal and UFO Radio.
      This is an ABSOLUTE MUST to listen to.
      I think Derrel Sims is really going to do a lot as the host on this
      program for helping us to better understand the abduction phenomenon.
      http://www.burlingtonnews.net/listen
      Just click on the ALIEN HUNTER Window.
      It will take you onto the site and then click Listen to Program.
      Make sure to also go check out Derrel's site while listening to the
      program.
      Have a great day
      Mary Sutherland
      BUFO Paranormal and UFO Radio