listen tonight !

  • Aerielle Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Please - invite everyone to log on !
      Thanks. ;-)

      listen tonight !

      LOU GENTILE has another really interesting show tonight !
      FRIDAY, JAN. 30, 2004
      http://www.lougentile.com/
      10 PM to 1 AM EASTERN
      7 PM TO 10 PM PACIFIC
      GREAT NEW WEBSITE TOO !

      If you miss the "live" program -
      it will be archived and available FREE !

      Tonight - Friday, Jan. 30, 2004

      *Nancy Lieder with an Update and -

      *Info on a company just being intro'd to
      the US and Canada - Gano Excel.

      Great new "Functional" food products.
      All products have Ganoderma Lucidum.
      Very big in Eastern Medicine.

      Here's the info on the great new "Functional" food products:

      THE LOU GENTILE NETWORK
      HAS NEW DELICIOUS BEVERAGES -
      COFFEE - TEA - & - CHOCOLATE -
      and many other great HEALTHY products to share !

      GANO EXCEL BEVERAGES

      Try these great products.
      They are DELICIOUS and HEALTHY.

      GREAT TASTING NUTRITIOUS HEALTHY BEVERAGES
      which include - among other healthy ingredients -
      GANODERMA LUCIDUM -
      highly regarded in Eastern Medicine as the
      MIRACULOUS KING OF HERBS.

      SEVERAL VARIETIES are AVAILABLE.

      The COFFEE, TEA and CHOCOLATE BEVERAGES
      are DELICIOUS !

      The beverages all come in SACHETS which makes it
      easy to make one cup or many with little fuss.

      VERY CONVENIENT FOR BUSY PEOPLE.

      Other GANO EXCEL PRODUCTS include:
      *NUTRACEUTICALS
      *PERSONAL CARE ITEMS including a fantastic "FRESH"
      TOOTHPASTE
      which contains absolutely NO aluminum dioxide powder
      *Fabulous SKIN CARE ITEMS
      *Fantastic ANTI-PAIN CREAM
      *Delicious SPIRULINA CEREAL

      If you need some cash - there's a
      GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY available.
      For details visit:
      Our LOU GENTILE GANO EXCEL info page:
      http://www.lougentile.com/gano/index.html
      Or - our GANO EXCEL website - any time - for more info:
      http://www.healthycoffeeplus.com/index.php?178

      We'd love to have you on our team.
      Write for more details:
      aergo@...
      http://www.lougentile.com/

      Secure online product purchase available through White Cottage.us
      http://www.whitecottage.us/ganoderma_page_1.htm

      GANO EXCEL * JOIN US !
      HEALTHY COFFEE BEVERAGES
      http://www.lougentile.com/gano/index.html
      http://www.healthycoffeeplus.com/index.php?178
      FORTIFIED WITH “GANODERMA, THE KING OF HERBS”