Ganoderma" King of Herbs" kickoff campaign

  • Wingsmanh1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      I would like to let everyone know that tomorrow on the Lou Gentile show at 10
      PM EST tomorrow night, that they are going to be talking about the Ganoderma
      herb. It has some great Health benefits. After you listen to the show and are
      interested in ordering some please go to www.whitecottage.us. Even if you are
      unable to listen to the show at the time, there is full info about it on the
      web site.
      To listen to the Lou Gentile show go to www.lougentile.com and
      download the player best fit for your system. Hopefully it makes a hit in the states.
      If you have any more questions about Ganoderma please e-mail me at
      Wingsmanh1@....

      PS Tomorrow I will send this again to remind everyone.

      Marty Sheedy
      UFO Newswire - ufonewswire Home Page

      Metaphysical Group: T.E.E
      E-mail:wingsmanh1@...