Re:From Sandy Nichols

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      I am in the processing of writing two more books with a publisher
      waiting.....one book is the 2nd of my "Different Child" series, and the other will be an
      80 page photo book dealing with strange photo of various aspects of the
      paranormal. The book will include photos of UFOs, ghost, orbs, plasma/ecto light,
      etc....The photo book is preliminary planned for a summer or early fall release
      date......

      All photos I use must be accompanied by an e-mail stating that the submitted
      photos are not fake and have not been altered in any manner except for the
      possibility of enhancement to show more detail and or for clarity of submitted
      photo........

      The photo book format will be this....An introduction by me, a pro and con
      section by two professional photographers dealing with strange photos, the photo
      section with a small caption from the submitter beside their photos
      describing the photo, and the last section will include, if desired by the submitters
      of any photo I use, contact information such as e-mail address and or website
      URLs....

      Anybody submitting photos I use in the book will receive a complimentary
      book, and a very grateful appreciation.

      ARG Alien Research Group with Sandy Nichols......Please check out my photo
      pages on my web site.

      Thank you,
      Sandy Nichols