Re: [UFOnet] maybe we are limited by what Nature gives us ...

  • AUDREY DICKASON
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
      I'm a healer -- go to Higher Balance Institute I do it! You can too!
      Message -----
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
        > I'm a healer -- go to Higher Balance Institute I do it! You can too!

        Becouce I hear this I,m going .
      • Michael Smith
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 10, 2004
          Charles, please add me to your mailing listing as well, I am a member of VUFORS (Victorian UFO Research Society - Australia), I am very very interested in natural healing, as I have bad arthritis in my left knee, and I am fed up with the pain. I refuse to go to a doctor whatsoever for it.
          My email is: smitty265@...

          Mike Smith - Melbourne, Down Under!

          I assume you are member of the UFO organization. I read your account of the
          healing's experienced, and was fascinated with the results. I have -placed
          you on my mailing list and will share other aspects of healing with you.

          Bless you and yours.

          Charles

          ---

        • Ken Klingbeil
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 14, 2004
            Hi Michael,
            We tried E Mailing you at your smitty265 E Mail and it does not go
            through.
            This is about Nat Healing.
            Love Life
            Ken

            > Charles, please add me to your mailing listing as well, I am a member of
            VUFORS (Victorian UFO Research Society - Australia), I am very very
            interested in natural healing, as I have bad arthritis in my left knee, and
            I am fed up with the pain. I refuse to go to a doctor whatsoever for it.
            > My email is: smitty265@...
            >
            > Mike Smith - Melbourne, Down Under!

            Service.

            > ---

            > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            require
            > further investigation.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Michael Smith

              > Charles, please add me to your mailing listing as well, I am a member of
              VUFORS (Victorian UFO Research Society - Australia), I am very very
              interested in natural healing, as I have bad arthritis in my left knee, and
              I am fed up with the pain. I refuse to go to a doctor whatsoever for it.
              > My email is: smitty265@...
              >
              > Mike Smith - Melbourne, Down Under!

              Service.