Fwd = Filer's Files 1-2004 Happy New Year as UFO Sightings Pickup in Canada

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Filer's Files #01 – 2004 Skywatch Investigations.
      George A. Filer, Director Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      January 1, 2004, Webmaster: Chuck Warren --
      My website is at: www.georgefiler.com/

      Happy New Year as UFO Sightings Pickup in Canada

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
      evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. The
      Year in
      Review, Mars Lander Beagle is Silent, while Spirit Lands, Letters About
      the
      Bible and UFO at Christmas, Massachusetts cylinder and teardrop UFOs,
      New
      Hampshire – Light Glows Blue green, New York - Green Cloud Lightning,
      Pennsylvania – Scripture Provides Clear-cut Explanation, South Carolina -
      Police
      Sergeant Sees Huge Glowing Ball, Florida – Flying Triangle Photographed,
      Mississippi –
      Bright Light Orb, Indiana - Gathering Of Six UFO's, Kansas - Steady Red
      Lights, Texas - A Rectangle Of Lights That Floated Across The Sky,
      Washington -
      Appears Like Large Star Changing Colors, Livestock Plagues Could Be
      Bioterrorist Attack, Canada – Sightings of UFOs, and Animals Sensing
      Something Strange,
      UK/England – UFO Flies Over at 250 Meters, UK/Wales - A Disappearing Star
      In
      The Night, Russia – Helicopter Hunts UFO, Japan – Photos Continue,
      Australia
      – Three Individual Lights Moving in a Triangular Formation.

      THE YEAR IN REVIEW

      This last year has been a tough one for many including my family. I flee
      from 2003, a year of war and terror and look to 2004, for a better
      economy, more
      jobs, a world with a greater spirit of peace and joy. Over 5000 UFO
      reports
      were recorded last year by Peter Davenport's National UFO Reporting Center
      and
      Filer’s Files. Thousands more were recorded in China and Europe and South
      America. I feel a third of those reported in these files were valid
      unidentified
      flying craft, with another third most likely classified military aircraft.

      The UFOs are here watching and conducting their operations from space and
      on
      our planet. Numerous reports indicate they may be operating from various
      underground and underwater bases. Many seem to operate from a base in
      Tibet not
      far from Mt. Everest, off the coast of Japan, Venezuela, and the US.
      Others
      penetrate our atmosphere from space several times a week on supply runs.
      These
      appear to come from a large space ship orbiting Earth not far from the
      Moon. I
      encourage astronomers to watch the Moon. We can only speculate why they
      are
      here and what they are doing. They have been seen taking on water and
      electrical
      energy, scrounging for food and apparently conducting mining operations.
      Many
      abductees claim they are reproducing creating alien and human hybrids.
      They
      are also attempting to spread a message that warns of nuclear war, and
      encourages us to take better environmental care of our planet.

      My 92- year- old Mother, who is blind called me yesterday to give me some
      advice and wisdom that I’m passing on to you. She told me that television
      is a
      negative influence, morally corrupt that seldom tells the truth. She
      suggested,
      I could spend my time much better reading and doing other things. She
      reads
      or ‘listens’ to about a book a day. She says, “Truth is difficult to find
      and
      the only place she has found it is in the Bible, for that truth has lasted
      for thousands of years.” To understand what is true you must “test the
      spirits”
      of the speaker or the writer, and determine what they are trying to sell
      and
      why? When she was younger, my mother spotted a UFO, and felt it was
      carrying
      angelic beings. She advised me to read the Bible as an historical and
      technological book that explains much of what is going on. Angels are
      God’s
      messengers and despite the fact science doesn’t accept them, they are
      here. My mother
      reminded me that there are guardians and forces watching over us. She
      prays
      for me and good things start to happen, many of you are sending in
      donations to
      help our research.

      She told me to read Psalm 91. "For he will give his angels charge over you
      guard you in all your ways." She says remember, “For we are fighting with
      people not made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies—
      evil
      rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil
      princes of
      darkness who rule this world, and against huge numbers of wicked sprits in
      high
      places. Put on all God’s armor so that you will be able to stand safe."
      Ephesians 6. With what we understand and have learned about aliens or
      angels, from
      what is told in the Bible is one of the best books ever written about UFOs
      and their occupants. For example, the three thousand year old “Bible
      Code”
      foretells events that happened thousands of years later such as the
      assassination
      of Kennedy, the election of Kennedy, and the war in the Middle East. My
      experience has been what my Mother tells me is almost always right.

      Colonel Bond Johnson writes there is some good news from the war on
      terrorism
      from Iraq. We now have bases in the Middle East at a cost of less than 500
      American lives to launch attacks against terrorists who wish to destroy
      us. The
      first battalion of the new Iraqi Army has graduated and is on active duty.
      Over 60,000 Iraqis now provide security to their fellow citizens. Nearly
      all of
      Iraq's 400 courts are functioning. The Iraqi judiciary is fully
      independent. On
      October 6, power generation hit 4,518 megawatts-exceeding the prewar
      average.
      All 22 universities and 43 technical institutes and colleges are open, as
      are
      nearly all primary and secondary schools. Coalition forces have rehab-ed
      over 1,500 schools - 500 more than scheduled. Teachers earn from 12 to 25
      times
      their former salaries. All 240 hospitals and more than 1,200 clinics are
      open.
      Pharmaceutical distribution has gone from essentially nothing to 700
      tons.
      US forces are now providing Earthquake disaster relief to Bam, Iran where
      40,000 people were killed as their homes collapsed. Compare our losses of
      500 in
      Iraq to Vietnam where we lost 58,000 and accomplished almost nothing. In
      comparison, almost every major American city has 500 or so killings, most
      for drugs
      and greed. We look forward to a much better year as a new government forms
      in
      Iraq and the remaining guerrilla forces are silenced.

      As the war picked up, UFO reports became more numerous with almost 500 in
      August from a low of only 170 in March. Many abductees tell me of
      miraculous
      healings, the opening of their minds, and blessings of their encounters
      with
      guardians or angelic like beings. Generally, a religious bonding
      procedure is,
      also, reported. Unfortunately, I, also, hear stories of pain and suffering
      caused by some of the aliens. These reoccurring themes indicate we have
      both allies
      and enemies. We, also, get reports indicating the two groups are fighting
      one another. Probably, the most important question is why are UFOs here?
      They
      appear to have the technology to have destroyed us at any time over
      thousands
      of years. Tibetan and Indian scriptures claim 50,000 years or more.

      There appears to be several types of aliens that are involved in a complex
      arrangements to help us grow and improve. Some aliens appear to be from
      the dark
      side, or at least have their agenda that does not help us. They frighten
      people, accomplish their mission, and expand our knowledge of life. Others
      seem to
      be protesting our way of life and have a message to convey. Almost all
      abductees, report proselytizing, and receiving warnings. While pursuing
      their own
      agendas, the alien interventions may appear harmful or beneficial
      depending upon
      their motivations. They seem well aware of our weaknesses. The UFOs often
      operate at speeds faster than the capability of human eyes to track the
      craft.
      Humans seem important to the aliens from a spiritual point of view and we
      seem
      to protected by these higher authorities in the universe. I think it is
      time to
      realize that we’re all in this world together and very little is gained by
      war or crime.

      This year a series of videos were taken in Ohio, Tennessee, California,
      Canada, England, Ukraine and Japan. Generally, they show disc or cigar
      shaped
      craft. Others show lights or cloud like craft. This would indicate that
      at least
      some of the visitors are not solid like a human in form and ghost like.
      Kim
      Shaver in Tennessee videotaped two UFOs that you can view on my website.
      The
      second one moves through the video at high speed just above the first,
      half way
      through the video. George Ritter in Fostoria, Ohio has provided dozens of
      photos including the one below.

      I take comfort in the fact we are not alone in the universe and we have
      guardians watching over us. If anything is at stake, it is our ego in
      admitting
      they are here.

      Mars - Beagle Lander Silent, While Spirit Lands Saturday

      On January 3, Spirit, NASA’s 400-pound rover, is scheduled to land on what
      may be a dried-up lake bed on Mars. “There’s not much doubt: this site
      contained a body of liquid water, at least for some amount of time,” says
      Jim Garvin,
      NASA’s Lead Scientist for Mars Exploration.The European Space Agency probe
      of
      Mars is believed to have landed on Mars on Christmas Day but apparently is
      not
      functioning. My web site shows views of Martian vegetation and anomalous
      structures sent by engineer Norman M. Bryden. GeorgeFiler Outer Space

      Abductees Comment On The Bible and UFOs at Christmas

      NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts - Regarding your Christmas article. Kenny J.
      writes, “First what a good story, and hardly no one knows the truth, or
      scoffs...the whole point of the Bible is to tell us who we are. We are a
      spark of God, if
      you add the total sum of sparks, we are God sum total. One of the times
      aboard a ship, I was watching male and female blondes in orange jump suits
      that
      were dropping egg shapes down a hole like to the outside of the craft, and
      asked what’s that? They responded, "We are recycling souls!" Whether these
      are
      human or ET I did not ask. Read Psalms 82:6 (NEB) “Gods you may be, sons
      all of
      you of a high God.” Then John 3:3 (NRSV) “Very, truly I tell you, no one
      can
      see the kingdom of God, without being born from above.” Their are people
      that
      can remember their prebirth talks thru being delivered at birth, and those
      subconsciously remember what we are here for. You know it's true that
      abductees
      have a funny feeling to look outside, only to see a sighting, the stronger
      the feeling the closer they are around! Thanks to Kenny J.

      Pennsylvania – Scripture Provides Clear-cut Explanation

      PITTSBURGH -- Bob Schmidt, writes, “Few are aware that the least popular
      hypothesis on the Ufologist’s list tends to explain the mechanism.
      Remember, this
      so called 'heavenly connection' sports two opposing players, and one must
      be
      both aware, and careful of the goods being sold. Scripture pretty much
      provides a clearcut explanation of the cosmic agenda permeating our
      special little
      world out here in the boondocks of the Sagittarius galactic arm. The
      purpose
      behind the dark side of the cosmic agenda is expanded upon by Wes Clark in
      his
      newly released three-hundred page softbound: "Through the Valley of
      Deception"
      (Pleasant Word Publishing/Div. of Winepress Publishing.) Definitely worth
      serious look. Thanks to Bob Schmidt

      Massachusetts - Bright Rod Seen By Additional Witnesses

      FITCHBURG – A Webmaster and general UFO disclosure activist writes, your
      Massachusetts Bright Rod shaped craft seen at sunset by an experienced sky
      watcher
      on December 13, 2003, at 4:25 PM, was very similar to what I saw. The
      witness
      reported a cylinder flew away in the blink of an eye and was likely
      self-illuminated. The account is very similar to what I saw, except that
      the object I
      saw was more like a ratio of 4:1, rather than 10:1. It was perfectly
      rectangular and moving very slowly horizontally, and it was very large,
      much larger
      than anything man-made. Thanks to Paul Nahay FUFOR.com, Merry Xmas.

      BEVERLY – The witness was on a break at work when he and a bunch of his
      co-workers saw the three teardrop shapes in the sky on December 16, 2003,
      at 3:15
      PM. They were still for a minute, and then took off at high speed.

      STRATHAM -- The object was stationed outside the observer’s house, on
      December 19, 2003, at 2:30 PM, and glowed brightly in a blue/green mix for
      about five
      seconds, and then vanished just as fast. He states, “It was early in the
      morning and my wife and I were getting ready for bed when outside, there
      was a
      huge flash of green/blue light.” It got brighter for a few seconds, had
      this
      weird almost humming noise along with it, and then was gone just as fast
      as it
      started. I like to consider myself a rational person, but I have
      absolutely no
      explanation for that bright glowing light and sound outside our window
      Thanks to
      Peter Davenport UFOcenter

      New York - Green Cloud Lightning

      COBLESKILL – Jerry and a friend were traveling west from Schenectady, NY
      on
      I-88 around December 5, 2003, at about 9:45 PM, when green cloud
      lightning was
      spotted. Most cloud lightning that I've seen has it's concentration of
      light
      in the middle with more diffused light on the sides. What I saw was very
      widely spread and the light seemed evenly distributed in a very wide yet
      narrow
      area which flashed several pulses, then stopped. I saw something I
      couldn't
      explain. I was traveling at night and saw a large flash in the clouds like
      cloud
      lightning, yet the color I saw was green. This was the first time I ever
      saw
      cloud lightning in color, if that's what it was. Thanks to Jerry

      South Carolina - Police Sergeant Sees Huge Glowing Ball

      NORTHERN SPARTANBURG COUNTY -- My name is Charles Monroe. I am writing to
      you
      from South Carolina in reference to a sighting in1993/1994. I am a former
      law
      enforcement officer from that county and at the time was a sergeant in the
      uniform patrol division. During my tour of duty (3:00 PM-12:00 AM) I was
      dispatched to the town of Cowpens in reference to a UFO call..(code 66). I
      must admit
      I laughed when the call came over the radio. I quickly stopped laughing
      when
      I got to the center of town and saw a huge glowing (orange) ball in the
      sky
      over town. It was very cloudy and had been misting rain throughout the
      afternoon
      and evening. The ball stayed over the center of town for about thirty
      minutes
      and then faded away. There were several calls to the 911 Center in
      reference
      to the object/glow. Later info from the dispatch office stated that
      Greenville/Spartanburg jetport reported it had been a military aircraft
      that had dropped
      a large flare. I really find that explanation hard to accept. I found your
      web site yesterday and thought that I might contact you in reference to
      this.
      Thanks to Charles Monroe..Travelers Rest South Carolina
      oldsaltygrunt@...

      Editor’ Note: Flares are dropped with parachutes and take a few minutes
      descend, not thirty minutes.

      Florida – Flying Triangle Photographed
      LAKE BUENA VISTA – An unknown object in the sky was emitting or reflecting
      lights in the area of EPCOT, on December 16, 2003, at 5:17 PM, and was
      photographed. The object was not noticed at the scene, but was found upon
      viewing the
      photo on my computer. Photo was taken on a Sony DSC-P92 digital camera. I
      did
      make the flash go off to get the shot of Spaceship Earth, as I did not
      want the
      aperture to stay open too long, so it is a fairly quick exposure.Thanks to
      Peter Davenport UFOcenter

      Mississippi – Bright Light Orb

      MORTON -- When driving to work on I-20 east bound, the witness saw a
      bright
      orb-like object to the north of an east bound high flying jet on December
      18,
      2003, at 7 PM. The jet was 150 feet in length with a 600 foot contrail
      while
      the UFO had no trail and seemed to fade away and not return. Thanks to
      Peter
      Davenport UFOcenter

      Indiana - Gathering Of Six UFO's

      INDIANAPOLIS – Mark Andrews writes, “On December 26, 2003, at 8:42 PM, I
      had
      just stepped out on to a second story apartment balcony to smoke a
      cigarette
      with two friends and my attention was drawn to a brilliant, pulsating
      "constellation" of red and white objects. Each of the six had the exact
      formation of
      two outer red lights with a white light at the center. All lights visible
      on
      each of the objects flashed on and off in a consistent rhythm. The objects
      seemed to be coordinated with each other, and were moving in what struck
      me as a
      "dispersal" pattern. The group of six broke in to 2 groups of 3, one
      group
      moving to the west and the other group to the southeast – towards us. I
      estimate
      they were 17 miles northwest of us at 7,500 feet, much higher than local
      helicopters but much lower than highflying airliners. Two of the three
      gained
      altitude. I was able to point out to my friend the difference in
      appearance between
      the light formation of a high flying airliner against the light emissions
      from
      the UFO's. Thanks to Mark Andrews UFOcenter

      Kansas - Steady Red Lights

      CANEY - Driving home, going North, on a clear night on December 17, 2003,
      at
      6:25 PM, I saw a bright red light appear in the Northern sky. It was a
      steady
      light that only lasted for maybe 2 seconds and then vanished. It
      re-appeared
      just as quickly, only now there were 2 of them close together. They
      vanished
      and then re-appeared west of the first location, but at the same height.
      After
      1 or 2 seconds it vanished. I did not observe them after that, but there
      were
      as many as 10 military jets flying over the area for up to 1 hour
      afterwards,
      just flying back and forth. Thanks to Peter Davenport UFOcenter

      Texas - A Rectangle Of Lights That Floated Across The Sky.

      JONESTOWN -- I recieved a call from my daughter-in-law as she was driving
      home from work on December 17, 2003, at 6:40 PM, and she directed my
      attention
      towards the eastern sky. As we were speaking on the phone, I spotted the
      lights
      she was telling me about. There were two white lights with a smaller red
      one
      in the middle. The white lights remained on during the entire sighting but
      the
      red one would strobe occasionally at a fairly fast rate. It hovered behind
      the
      trees at a distance for a couple minutes, then rose to a greater height
      and
      flew off.

      At 7:35 PM, I went outside to say goodbye to my dauther-in-law and as I
      was
      coming back inside the house on December 17, 2003, I looked up and saw a
      really strange object. There was no sound, and I could acutally see a
      structure.
      There were 2 or 3 lights off to the right of the object that looked as if
      they
      were part of the thing, but what held my attention was that the largest
      part of
      the object was shaped like a rectangle and was covered with white lights
      in 4
      rows of 5 or 6 lights. This thing seemed to float rather than fly as it
      slowly crossed the sky. Thanks to Peter Davenport

      GLEN ROSE -- Jason Greywolf Leigh writes that on December 17, 2003, at
      5:45
      PM, the observer was going to work on the night shift and off in the
      distance
      was a very low flying craft near the TXU Nuclear Power Plant about five
      miles
      away. 'David Finfrock' IS the weatherman, not the tech who switched on the
      'live' rooftop camera at KXAS TV. "The weatherman was doing the weather
      and
      ordered David Finfrock to switch to the rooftop camera live to show the
      delightful
      sunset." we have an NBC affiliate TV station 'actually' providing us with
      the
      'proof' of the unknown by taping it onto their 'daily log tapes' of the
      show
      (Having worked in TV news for many years, and having a First Class F.C.C.
      ticket; I know that these tapes must, by Federal law, be made daily).
      There was a
      report the day before (12/17/03) in this same report out of Glen Rose,
      Texas,
      which is about 18 miles west from where I am: Cleburne. This is not the
      first
      time that there have been 'sightings' coming out of Glen Rose, either the
      day
      before, or on the same day as a sighting, which I had seen. Thanks to
      Jason
      Greywolf Leigh

      California -- Star Lights That Move Super Fast and Zig Zag

      SAN FRANCISCO BAY -- It was 10:00 AM on December 15, 2003, and the witness
      was getting out of his car on a crystal clear day at Oakland Hills. He
      noticed a
      daytime half moon and three stars very close to the moon, that he though
      were
      Mars, Venus, Jupiter, or Saturn. The stars were moving away from each
      other.
      This seemed strange, so he kept watching and saw the light (look like star
      at
      night time) moving away while three more were flying close to the two.
      They
      were too high up to be birds or balloons and there was a glow around the
      objects. The witness states, “They would move real fast and slow down to
      a halt,
      and disappear behind some clouds.“ Then one took a 90 degree turn and
      flew so
      fast that no airplane could match its speed. The way it flew in the sky
      was
      unbelievable. No country or NASA has this flying capability. Thanks to
      Peter
      Davenport UFOcenter

      Washington - Appears Like Large Star Changing Colors

      LAKE STEVENS – A father was driving home with his sons on December 17,
      2003,
      at 11 PM, when they noticed a star that kept flashing red/blue/gold/white.
      At
      first, they thought it was a jet but as the colors flashed, it changed
      shape
      to a diamond or triangle. The "star" started darting about, going up
      several
      degrees at one time, then holding, then zig-zagging to left or right. We
      started
      calling out these directional changes to one another, as well as colors,
      verify we all were seeing it right. This was in the southeastern sky, but
      well
      above horizon. After about 15 minutes, the "star" became stationary, and
      we
      went inside. I just checked, and it's still outside in more northern
      position,
      but it did not move much while we observed it this time. The color changes
      have
      died down. There was too much movement and light color changes to be a
      regular star. Thanks to Peter Davenport UFOcenter

      TACOMA – The witness was driving on SR-16 eastbound in the Nalley Valley
      on
      December 14, 2003, at 12:26 AM, when a green streak of light raced across
      the
      sky going southeast on a 45 degree angle. It was a clear cold night. There
      was
      one spherical shaped bright white/yellow light traveling horizontally at a
      short range with no apparent noise. After my line of sight was broken by a
      house
      I saw what looked like a shooting star traveling vertically and away from
      me,
      but it looked too small to be the same object, even though it occurred
      about 5
      seconds after losing a visual contact. Never saw it again after this.
      Thanks
      to Peter Davenport UFOcenter

      Livestock Plagues Could Be Bioterrorist Attack

      Britain had to slaughter over one million cattle to stop the spread of Mad
      Cow disease, causing the worst disaster to hit British agriculture in
      modern
      times. Analyst Claude Salhani, an experienced expert on international
      terrorism,
      finds that respected authorities take very seriously the possibility that
      the
      epidemic was the deliberate result of a bioterrorist attack on Britain. A
      similar attack may have occurred in the United States. Many terrorists
      were
      caught entering the United States from Canada not far from the Washington
      case.
      Additionally, UFO sightings have also been reported in the general area.

      Canada – Sightings of UFOs, and Animals Sensing Something Strange

      VALLEYFIELD, QUEBEC – The witness reports seeing several planes fly by his
      3rd floor apartment on December 21, 2003. The two objects were not close
      to each
      other, but the speed was so fast that they couldn't be airplanes. Two
      white
      balls followed each other for 15 seconds in the cloudy sky.

      AIRDRIE ECHO Newspaper reports, “Even the animals seem to be sensing
      something strange. Brian Vike, one of Canada’s most experienced UFO
      sighting
      investigators, said the most recent reports of unusual activity in Airdrie
      and area
      have come from both humans and, vicariously, via humans through their
      canine
      companions. “There are many reports of animals responding funny to an
      unusual
      object. Their senses are far superior ours,” Vike said. “So it is a
      possibility
      that the pets around this one certain area were aware and frightened of
      something that was truly an unknown to them.” The following are the most
      recent
      witness sighting reports emanating from Airdrie to Vike’s UBCC UFO
      Research
      facility.

      AIRDRIE, ALBERTA – On December 13, 2003, at 11:10 PM, the witness saw a
      bright tunnel of light come down from the sky. It lit up all of Airdrie
      and then
      it went back up again.

      AIRDRIE – The eye-witness reports using a street lamp for a reference
      point
      and using binoculars and his naked eye to clearly observe an object which
      sat
      stationary in the sky on December 14, 2003, at 5:53 PM. The object had
      five
      rows of lights moving counter clockwise around it. The object sat one and
      a half
      miles away for 45 minutes and was larger than a basketball. As the planes
      approached the object would start to move up and then move back down to
      it's
      original position. It has been seen a number of times over the last 5
      months and
      has returned more frequently lately. A slight hum was noted and light
      reflected off it from the setting sun. So it sounds like what ever it was
      had a solid
      body to it besides the five rows of lights which ran around the object.
      The
      color of the lights in the ring were from red, blue, white and a yellow to
      amber.

      A recent flurry of witness reports of strange lights and objects in the
      skies
      in and around Airdrie may be thought provoking and food for
      extraterrestrial
      thought. But one of Canada’s leading UFO researchers and investigators
      said
      that when he receives a report, his first course of duty is to attempt to
      establish a logical explanation for what has been witnessed. And according
      to Brian
      Vike, if that can’t be done, the sighting is then – and only then –
      classified as an unidentified flying object.

      Brian Vike reports, I am being flooded with sighting reports. Four
      yesterday
      and three more today. They are coming from all over Canada, so something
      is
      up. I will try to get these to you really quick. Thanks to Brian Vike,
      Director
      HBCC UFO Research CANADA HBCC Research

      UK/England – UFO Flies Over at 250 Meters
      COVENTRY – The witnesses saw one traveling with no noise at close
      proximity
      of about 250 meters away on December 15, 2003, at 11:50 PM. The bright
      light
      then disappearing after a few seconds.

      UK/Wales - A Disappearing Star In The Night

      NEWPORT -- I had been outside in the back garden, on December 14, 2003, at
      11
      PM,and glanced up at the sky and noticed an enlarged star in the sky.
      For
      approximate size, if you place your little finger up in the air and look
      through one eye, it was the size of the your little fingernail. I
      watched it
      recede very fast, too fast for any type of aircraft we possess, until it
      disappeared, definitely moving away from the earth. I have thought of the
      possibility
      of a star dying, but have checked the net for sightings or confirmation of
      this and found nothing. Thanks to Peter Davenport UFOcenter

      Russia – Helicopter Hunts UFO

      MOSCOW -- ANSA News Agency reports on Dec. 29, - Russian Civil Defense
      authorities sent a helicopter to the Russian Siberian region of Kemerovo,
      whose
      inhabitants claimed having seen an unidentified flying object which gave
      the
      impression of having "landed". Regional authorities quoted by the
      Itar-Tass news
      agency explained that in early hours of December 26th, residents of the
      city of
      Gurievsk followed the maneuvers of a UFO for over half an hour. The
      object,
      which had the appearance of a fireball, eventually fell to earth.
      According to
      eyewitness accounts, no explosions were heard, nor were any reports of
      fires
      or toppled trees received, as seems to occur whenever a meteorite is
      involved.
      (ANSA). Thanks for the Translation Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic
      Ufology. Special thanks to Gloria Coluchi.
      http://www.ansa.it/ansalatina/notizie/rubriche/variedades/20031229162632799336.html

      Japan – Photos Continue

      I just received copies of The UFO Report Japan and two hour video filled
      with various UFO events. Our-J Video Magazine Vol.5. UFO over Tokoyo Bay
      in May.
      There are some exciting UFO videos being videotaped.
      http://www.our-J.com

      Australia – Three Individual Lights Moving in a Triangular Formation

      MOREE -- we were out watching a large lightning storm to the west of us on
      December 16, 2003, at 10:30 PM, when we noticed 3 lights moving in a
      triangular
      formation across the sky (southwest-northeast) Northern Australia. The
      two
      front lights were brighter than the last as the formation was a reverse
      triangle
      (.:). We watched as the formation moved across the sky, they never
      stayed
      in perfect fomation as the last was falling back and catching up. They
      were
      north of our location when they dissapeared, there was no cloud
      obstructing our
      view of these lights. Thanks to Peter Davenport UFOcenter

      I NEED YOUR HELP

      Dear Readers - Filer’s Files has been brought to you free on a weekly
      basisfor seven years . As of January 1, 2004, I'm requesting a donation of
      $2 a
      month or $24 per year to enable me to continue with Filer’s Files. This
      will
      hopefully cover my present research and operating expenses. Without your
      donations, I will be forced to discontinue these files and the website.
      Donations can
      be sent to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr majorstar@...
      You may use Paypal, Visa, American Express, or Master charge. You can
      also
      mail a check to George Filer
      222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.

      Excellent New Book

      Global Implications of the UFO Reality.

      David E. Twichell writes: “How will humankind react when full disclosure
      of
      the alien presence in our world is finally released? Why has official
      secrecy
      been perpetuated for so many years? Is the UFO phenomenon a modern myth
      or
      have they always been with us? What are the credentials of those who
      insist “we
      are not alone in the universe.” These and many other provocative
      questions
      are addressed. Chilling scientific evidence demonstrates the urgency for
      full
      disclosure – NOW! On that historic day, there is no element of the human
      experience that will remain unaffected. Go to: www.ufoimplications.com to
      read an
      excerpt from the book and ordering
      instructions.

      Cognigen - is a leading global provider of discount telecom services. The
      best rates in the industry. long distance rates from 3.4 cents per minute,
      T-1s,
      calling cards, computers, security, conference calls, and Zero cents per
      minute for unlimited local and long distance calls at $29.99 per month.
      Check it
      out at http://ld.net/?georgefiler

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed
      monthly
      investigative reports subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership
      includes the Journal and costs only $45.00 per year. To join MUFON or to
      report a
      UFO go to http://www.mufon.com/. To ask questions contact MUFONHQ@...
      or
      HQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership. "The MUFON
      Journal
      is now accepting qualified advertising, please call 1 (303) 932-7709 for
      more
      information."

      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2004 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved.
      Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      Newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue. These
      reports and
      comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your
      letters to
      Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to
      publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or
      e-mail
      confidential. CAUTION, MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE
      FURTHER
      INVESTIGATION.

      Happy New Year

      George A. Filer www.georgefiler.com/