ADMIN: Re: things seen and posting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hello Randy,

      Welcome to the list and apologies for the delays. I had to approve
      your postings first. To fight hit and run spammers, all new
      subscribers are set to "moderated" initially. When it's clear that the
      new subscriber is not a spammer, the subscription is set to
      "unmoderated".

      Your subscription is unmoderated now and your postings should appear
      on the list without delay.

      Best Regards,

      Frits Westra
      UFOnet Moderator