unveiling of my new web site

  • Wingsmanh1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      This is the full unveiling of my new web site UFO Newswire. I welcome all of
      you to check it out and read everything on the site.
      In time I will be adding more things so please save it in your favorites and
      check back often. I would like you all to please sign my guest book on the
      site. I hope everyone enjoys.

      UFO newswire<-------- My web site

      Marty Sheedy
      UFO Newswire - ufonewswire Home Page