edwards AFB ....... whats new ??

  • rgus30@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      welp we were driving down I 58 about 10-15 miles from edwards it was
      about 2:35 pm in the after noon 1/1/04.sky was cloudy but still nice
      out.
      then all of the suddin my wife screams holly crap what it that big
      thing !!! looked up and it was a huge flying triangle. it was not a
      stealth I have seen them up close.
      this thing was huge like I said .. we all watched it for about 20 45
      sec. as it moved the corners of the triangle looked like glass you
      could still kinda see them but not really due to light and clouds out.
      It started to turn and kinda blinked in and out of site but still be
      there . Now I am not sayin invisable you could see it ... but???
      any way the size humm...... lets see 2 football feilds long or
      so.maybe more it was big.
      after just watching this all of the sudding it takes off and
      dissaperied with 2 F-16s from the base were in hot persute.
      after all the fuss and my wifes non beliveing in things she said wow
      I guess you were right !!! holly crap I was right lol

      what a day yea what a day

      randy g and family