maybe we are limited by what Nature gives us ...

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2004
      I was watching an "Unexplained Mysteries" show that featured
      psychic healings. The show didn't give specific references, but said
      that these baffled and fascinated modern medical institutions like
      Harvard and Johns Hopkins.

      One witness was the former actress Cindy Williams ("Shirley" of
      'Laverne and Shirley'). She said her back was in such terrible shape
      that even after a visit to the chiropracter, she would be in tears
      from the pain only several gours later. Some psychic named "Dean
      -somebody-" started "treatments" on her and she was eventually healed
      ... forever, she claimed. I should add that "Dean" said his success
      rate was below .500 .

      Another woman suffered from Lou Gehrig's disease and was given
      only 6 months to live. She was getting rid of her clothes and even
      picked out the dress she wanted to be buried in. Then she heard of
      this Dean-guy in Hollywood and sought him out. 3 months of treatments
      produced no results. Then on the next day she was suddenly moving
      her toes again. Body mobility increased and she was filmed in a
      snowball fight with her family. Her son said it was great having a
      mother again.

      I know of no bonified tv show -- I'm talking PBS-NOVA here and
      not Fox -- that had been able to document psychic feats (such as
      bending of spoons or reading of minds) that can stand up to
      scientific scrutiny. But can psychic healings actually occur?
      I'm not doubting the honesty of the sufferers. Nor the claims of the
      practioners at this point. It could be that they are creating a
      state-of-mind where the body is healing itself; sort of a back-door
      approach. I think medical researchers are determing that rather than
      doing something directly to minimize pain, accupuncture causes the
      body to temporarily manufacture certain chemicals which perform this
      function. Perhaps the same thing is happening in psychic healings
      ... and perhaps not.

      I'm really going to go out on a limb here and conceptualizing WAY
      OUTSIDE the box. Dolphins are very intelligent. But Nature gave
      them no nimble dexterities like our hands etc. and confined them to n
      environment which is not conducive to the building of machines.
      Otherwise, they might rival some our accomplishments. Perhaps, the
      alien ETs were endowed with mental powers that only a few of our
      specieis -- like the psychic healers and remote-viewers -- seem to
      display. It is this added consciousness-manipulation capability --
      like our hands and thumbs compared to the dolphins -- which let
      'them' do things which appear as *magic* to us. Also, as others have
      suggested, 'they' may live in a multiple-star region of increased
      matter-energy density where more exotic elements exist naturally
      (like Lazar's fabled Element-115). Combine the former with the
      latter and you have an advanced space-craft which our technology
      could never duplicate using Earth-based resources nor could we
      control -- due to the lack of cerebral "gifts" -- even if we could.
      Our best hope would be to back-engineer whatever we could and try to
      shoe-horn it into our existing technology. Build simulators (aka
      Bill Uhouse alias "Jarod-2") to test this hodge-podge mix. It would
      be a challenge for 'them' -- reported supervisers in these ET-
      government technology exchange programs --as well as us.

      One thing the psychic healing does for me is make me want to
      look even closer at Tom Bearden's Tesla-based, Maxwellian-scalarized
      scalar wave theories
      which have an ability to manipulate DNA
      (http://www.stealthskater.com/Medical.htm ,
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Consciousness.htm ,
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Bearden.htm ).

      Just food for thought ...
    • cliffgie
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2004
        I've witnessed dramatic psychic healing a couple of times, and wish I really
        knew how to make it work. ... Once, in India to see Sai Baba, my wife had
        had very painful colitis all night. While I left the hotel in Bangalore to
        get some medicine at a pharmacy (didn't open for a while and I was delayed
        in returning), she decided to put a pinch of the vibhuti (ash Sai Baba had
        materialized) in her mouth and mentally ask Sai Baba for help. When I
        returned she told me the pain had instantly disappeared when she did that.

        On another occasion she had a very close call at a San Antonio,Texas
        hospital,with an O.B.E. (related to asthma and an unfortunate choice of
        medicines) and afterwards heard an inner voice guiding her in clearing her
        lungs, which had never been really clear since developing chronic asthma
        when we were living in the Congo (Kinshasa) in 1970. The lungs cleared
        perfectly for about two weeks, but, unfortunately, the healing did not
        "stick" and her lungs have never been that clear since.

        There may have been other healing experiences, but those were two that
        really caught my attention. At least I know that it is possible.

        -- Cliff Gieseke

> [...]
        > suggested, 'they' may live in a multiple-star region of increased
        > matter-energy density where more exotic elements exist naturally
        > (like Lazar's fabled Element-115). Combine the former with the
        > latter and you have an advanced space-craft which our technology
        > could never duplicate using Earth-based resources nor could we
        > control -- due to the lack of cerebral "gifts" -- even if we could.
        > Our best hope would be to back-engineer whatever we could and try to
        > shoe-horn it into our existing technology. Build simulators (aka
        > Bill Uhouse alias "Jarod-2") to test this hodge-podge mix. It would
        > be a challenge for 'them' -- reported supervisers in these ET-
        > government technology exchange programs --as well as us.
        >
        > One thing the psychic healing does for me is make me want to
        > look even closer at Tom Bearden's Tesla-based, Maxwellian-scalarized

      • Charles Beach
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
          I assume you are member of the UFO organization. I read your account of the
          healing's experienced, and was fascinated with the results. I have -placed
          you on my mailing list and will share other aspects of healing with you.

          Bless you and yours.

          Charles

        • AUDREY DICKASON
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
            I'm a healer -- go to Higher Balance Institute I do it! You can too!
            Message -----

          • uforaport@wp.pl
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
              > I'm a healer -- go to Higher Balance Institute I do it! You can too!

              Becouce I hear this I,m going .
            • Michael Smith
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 10, 2004
                Charles, please add me to your mailing listing as well, I am a member of VUFORS (Victorian UFO Research Society - Australia), I am very very interested in natural healing, as I have bad arthritis in my left knee, and I am fed up with the pain. I refuse to go to a doctor whatsoever for it.
                My email is: smitty265@...

                Mike Smith - Melbourne, Down Under!

                At 05:32 PM 1/3/2004, you wrote:
                >I've witnessed dramatic psychic healing a couple of times, and wish I really
                >knew how to make it work. ... Once, in India to see Sai Baba, my wife had
                >had very painful colitis all night. While I left the hotel in Bangalore to
                >get some medicine at a pharmacy (didn't open for a while and I was delayed
                >in returning), she decided to put a pinch of the vibhuti (ash Sai Baba had
                >materialized) in her mouth and mentally ask Sai Baba for help. When I
                >returned she told me the pain had instantly disappeared when she did that.
                >
                >On another occasion she had a very close call at a San Antonio,Texas
                >hospital,with an O.B.E. (related to asthma and an unfortunate choice of
                >medicines) and afterwards heard an inner voice guiding her in clearing her
                >lungs, which had never been really clear since developing chronic asthma
                >when we were living in the Congo (Kinshasa) in 1970. The lungs cleared
                >perfectly for about two weeks, but, unfortunately, the healing did not
                >"stick" and her lungs have never been that clear since.
                >
                >There may have been other healing experiences, but those were two that
                >really caught my attention. At least I know that it is possible.
                >
                >-- Cliff Gieseke

                ---

              • Ken Klingbeil
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 14, 2004
                  Hi Michael,
                  We tried E Mailing you at your smitty265 E Mail and it does not go
                  through.
                  This is about Nat Healing.
                  Love Life
                  Ken

                  > Charles, please add me to your mailing listing as well, I am a member of
                  VUFORS (Victorian UFO Research Society - Australia), I am very very
                  interested in natural healing, as I have bad arthritis in my left knee, and
                  I am fed up with the pain. I refuse to go to a doctor whatsoever for it.
                  > My email is: smitty265@...
                  >
                  > Mike Smith - Melbourne, Down Under!

                  Service.

                  > ---

                  > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                  require
                  > further investigation.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Michael Smith

                    > Charles, please add me to your mailing listing as well, I am a member of
                    VUFORS (Victorian UFO Research Society - Australia), I am very very
                    interested in natural healing, as I have bad arthritis in my left knee, and
                    I am fed up with the pain. I refuse to go to a doctor whatsoever for it.
                    > My email is: smitty265@...
                    >
                    > Mike Smith - Melbourne, Down Under!

                    Service.