Comox Valley B.C.

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Comox Valley B.C.

      Date: December 29, 2003
      Time: 6:50 p.m.

      Hi Brian, Thanks for getting back to me. I'm in agreement with you on,the wasted effort of reporting what I saw after all its not like they could do much about it. I was very excited since this is my first sighting of an unidentified flying object. It was on the 29th of dec. 2003 at 6:50 that saw this glowing almost round shape (at first it seemed like a very big and bright star) coming from the south west then just stoping and then moving slowly to the north then just sort of hovering this lasted about a minute and a half then it just slowly went back to its south west position hovered some half minute or so and then zoomed off towards east at an amazing speed. I stared for another five minutes or so and then went inside trying to convince myself that I should call someone. I went outside and stared at the sky again and saw what could only be ; a) the same object that had returned to almost the same spot but much higher,or b) a different object that was near the same spot, and was either smaller or higher, this time it did'nt hover, it moved slowly, and then zoomed away to the south east. end of story. I know what I saw, and am 100% sure of what I saw. Unless its some kind of manmade experimental object,that is out there well we both know what else it could be. Thanks for letting me share this with you.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...