The fifth Element

  • Phoenix@5thdimension.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Perhaps love is like resting place, a shelter from the storm.
      It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm.
      And in those times of trouble, when you are most alone
      the memories of love will bring you home.

      Perhaps love is like a window, perhaps an open door.
      It invites you to come closer, it wants to show you more.
      and even if you lose yourself and don't know what to do
      the memories of love will see you through.

      Oh love to some is like a cloud, to some as strong as steel,
      for some a way of living, for some a way to feel.
      And some say love is holding on, and some say letting go.
      Some say love is ev'rything, some say they don't know.

      Perhaps love is like the oceans, full of conflict, full of pain.
      Like a fire, when it's cold outside, a thunder when it rains.
      If I live for ever and all my dreams come true
      my memories of love will be of you.

      (Placido Domingo and John Denver 1981)

      Px
    • Tonic
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      • Ken Klingbeil
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
          Phoenix Thanks,
          This is beautiful, there is MORE. think about this.....
          LOVE is who you are, most people just do not know it. and we are not talking
          about kissing hugging or sex .
          If this tweeks your interest let us know.
          Love Life
          Ken

          > Perhaps love is like resting place, a shelter from the storm.
          > It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm.
          > And in those times of trouble, when you are most alone
          > the memories of love will bring you home.
          >
          > Perhaps love is like a window, perhaps an open door.
          > It invites you to come closer, it wants to show you more.
          > and even if you lose yourself and don't know what to do
          > the memories of love will see you through.
          >
          > Oh love to some is like a cloud, to some as strong as steel,
          > for some a way of living, for some a way to feel.
          > And some say love is holding on, and some say letting go.
          > Some say love is ev'rything, some say they don't know.
          >
          > Perhaps love is like the oceans, full of conflict, full of pain.
          > Like a fire, when it's cold outside, a thunder when it rains.
          > If I live for ever and all my dreams come true
          > my memories of love will be of you.
          >
          > (Placido Domingo and John Denver 1981)
          >
          > Px

          > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          require
          > further investigation.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • cliffgie
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
            In a conversation with a graduate student, Barton Midwood, at Fla. State
            Univ. in the early 60s, Bart (author of a number of books since then) told
            me: "Two things are important in life - to make something and make it well,
            whether it is a poem or a loaf of bread, and to love." In 1966 I was in a
            U.S. bi-national center in Bogota, Colombia when a terrorist bomb exploded,
            killing 6 people, just a few minutes after I passed the blast area. Anger at
            first, but I remembered the advice and proposed to my wife 3 days after the
            incident.

            Still remembering what is important,

            Cliff Gieseke
            http://home.swbell.net/cliffgie/