Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 8 Number 50

Expand Messages
  • John Hayes
    I would like to take this opportunity to wish all readers a Happy New Year and all the best for the coming year. John Hayes (UFOINFO)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      I would like to take this opportunity to wish all readers
      a Happy New Year and all the best for the coming year.

      John Hayes (UFOINFO)

      Posted on behalf of Joseph Trainor.


      Volume 8, Number 50
      December 31, 2003
      Editor: Joseph Trainor

      E-mail: Masinaigan@...
      Website: http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/


      "The fate of Britain's first unmanned mission to Mars

      was in doubt on Thursday," December 25, 2003, "as the
      appointed hour for the Beagle 2 Martian lander to signal
      from the planet's surface passed with a disappointing
      silence from space."
      "The tiny lander, a saucer only 25 inches (62
      centimeters) across was due to open up like a pocket watch
      on the Martian surface and issue nine notes to a passing
      American Mars Odyssey spacecraft for relay back to Earth."
      "Despite the initial radio silence, the science team
      directing the Mars landing project in partnership with the
      European Space Agency and its orbital Mars Express
      mission" began "preparing for a second attempt to contact"
      the lander.
      However, "two more attempts to confirm the survival
      of the European Mars lander were unsuccessful on Friday,"
      December 26, 2003.
      "'There is no signal from Beagle 2 detected by Mars
      Odyssey passing over this evening,' Peter Barrett,
      spokesman for the U.S. government's physics and astronomy
      research agency said. Four attempts at hearing a signal
      have failed."
      "A powerful radio telescope at the Jodrell Bank
      Observatory in Cheshire, England did not detect Beagle's
      call sign on Friday, after an attempt late Thursday also
      came up empty. NASA's Mars Odyssey, which has been in
      orbit since 2001, picked up nothing Thursday and Friday."
      "'I'm afraid it's a bit disappointing, but it's not
      the end of the world,' Colin Pillinger, the chief
      scientist who conceived the Beagle 2 mission. 'Please
      don't go away from here believing that we've lost the
      "The 100-pound Beagle 2 lander, about the size of an
      open umbrella, was designed and built on a shoestring
      budget by a team of Mars enthusiasts from Britain's major
      universities, working without formal organization or
      national financing. Their initiative and pluck have
      captivated a large following."
      "Britain's news media--mainstream and tabloid--have
      covered the Mars mission as if it were a galactic soccer
      (football in UK--J.T.) match."
      "Scientists remained hopeful that the lander had
      survived impact on the surface and would be available to
      complete its mission--six months worth of digging and
      sniffing Martian rocks and soil for signs of life and the
      biochemical environment that could have supported it."
      "The lander is equipped with a five-watt transmitter,

      which is enough for broadcasting to the Mars Express"
      orbiting overhead. The orbiter fired retro rockets early
      Thursday and successfully entered Mars orbit, scientists
      Beagle 2 separated from the Mars Express "early
      Friday," December 19, 2003.
      The "piggyback spacecraft" blasted off from Earth on
      Monday, June 2, 2003. "Because the lander has no
      propulsion system, Mars Express's trajectory had to be
      adjusted to ensure that Beagle 2 would be on course to
      enter the Martian atmosphere" with "a 12,500 mile-per-hour
      entry" speed.
      Beagle 2 was supposed to land on the red sand deserts

      of the Isidis Planitia (plain). The lander's "key test
      involves looking for signs of methane and carbon dioxide--
      considered key signifiers of life--released by samples
      heated within the lander in the presence of oxygen."
      (Editor's Note: Isidis Planitia is just north of the
      Martian equator, at latitude 10 degrees North and
      longitude 270 degrees West.)
      "Mars has been notoriously tough on spacecraft. Of
      34 unmanned American, Soviet and Russian missions to Mars
      since 1960, two thirds have ended in failure."
      "Only three probes have landed on Mars; the (two)
      Viking missions in the 1970s and Pathfinder-Sojourner in
      "Beagle 2 entered the Martian atmosphere at 2:47 a.m.

      Greenwich time on Thursday, December 25, 2003, Christmas
      Day. Mission scientists remained optimistic about the
      European Space Agency's first search for signs of life on
      Mars. They said they will continue seeking a signal into
      January (2004)." (See the Duluth, Minn. News-Tribune for
      December 26, 2003, "Britain's Beagle 2 Mars probe fails to
      emit expected signal," page 4A; the Minneapolis, Minn.
      Star-Tribune for December 27, 2003, "Two more attempts
      detect nothing from Mars lander," page A5 and USA Today
      for December 22, 2003, "Beagle 2 separates from Mars
      Express," page 5D; and for December 26, 2003, "Mars
      landing may have failed," page 1A.)
      (Editor's Comment: And so, another Mars mission ends in
      disaster. What do you think, readers? Was Beagle 2 shot
      down on entry by the Red Baron of Mars? Or was it
      captured by the Tharks like Pathfinder and Sojourner?)


      On Wednesday, December 24, 2003, at 5:19 a.m., Yvette

      Doumbos and her husband "were travelling along the Newell
      Highway" 10 kilometers (6 miles) north of Moree, New South
      Wales, Australia "when I saw some bright lights falling
      from the sky," she reported, "My initial reaction was that
      a plane was crashing to earth. My husband and I were both
      yelling, 'What on earth is that!?'"
      "Once the lights reached ground level, they slowly
      rose up again (maybe 20 feet off the ground--Y.D.) They
      seemed to hover in and out of trees, so we knew it wasn't
      a plane. It seemed to descend up and down in the sky at
      great speeds and then vanish and re-appear somewhere else
      in the sky."
      The UFO "had three round white lights and blue
      flashing ones surrounding the white ones. I kept yelling
      at my husband to stop the car as it was moving so quickly
      that I wanted to get a better look. My husband refused to
      stop, saying, 'No way...I don't want to be kidnapped by
      "I noticed a few other cars had stopped alongside the

      road to get a better look at the 'thing.' I would love to
      know if you have any other reportings of this as I was
      very skeptical of UFOs but know that what I saw this
      morning was very, very weird."
      Moree, N.S.W. is about 300 kilometers (180 miles)
      north-northwest of Sydney. (Email Form Report)


      On Thursday, December 25, 2003, at 12:45 a.m., Mrs.
      I.W. and her husband "were outside on our patio, having
      coffee," in Dunedin, a city in the Otago region of New
      Zealand's South Island. She reported, "It was a clear
      night and the stars were clear and bright also. I spotted
      what I thought was a satellite at low orbit and told my
      husband to look for it, and he saw it."
      "As it glided closer, we saw it was even lower than a

      satellite's usual height (altitude--J.T.) but higher than
      aircraft fly. I then decided that what we were viewing
      was the International Space Station. I had seen the ISS
      before and it was lower than satellites."
      "The colour of the object was very bright, white with

      a slightly gold tinge and 'large,' at least as large as
      Mars was at its brightest this summer (July 2003) and
      definitely larger than satellites."
      "We watched it coming on, and my husband reached
      inside to turn the light off to eliminate any light source
      from within the house. Then, while we were both looking
      up at it above our large trees, and we were preparing to
      walk up our pathway to watch it go over the Dunedin city
      area, it almost stopped! Like 'stopped gliding' and was
      almost stationary. Then, at a speed that was hard to
      believe, it accelerated upwards, going very fast and
      almost vertically upwards, visually from a large bright
      object to a pin prick light at such a speed that we
      watched it disappear between a star formation, and it was
      "This was not the ISS we were viewing."
      "What stunned us most was the speed it went upwards
      at--totally unbelievable. I could not comprehend that any
      object could move that fast, as did my husband. We were
      both left speechless at what we had viewed. Stunned was
      not the word to describe what we felt, and we both agreed
      that had each of us seen it on our own, we would not
      believe what we had witnessed. Have no idea what it was,
      but we saw something that we both will never forget. I
      also would like to add that neither of us had been
      Dunedin is on the South Island's Pacific coastline,
      about 300 kilometers (180 miles) southwest of
      Christchurch. (Email Form Report)
      (Editor's Note: Dunedin was also the site of an "airship"
      or UFO flap during June and July of 1909.)


      On Thursday, November 13, 2003, Rick Barker reported,

      "I was traveling west on Bell, at the intersection of Bell
      and Litchfield Road" in Phoenix, Arizona "at around 7 p.m.
      I live in Surprise, Arizona (population 30,848), just
      north of Luke Air Force Base and I usually watch the sky
      for the occasional fighter jet flying a night-training
      "At this time, I spotted two round yellow stationary
      objects south of the base that appeared to be
      approximately 3 to 5 miles (5 to 8 kilometers) distant.
      They were similar in appearance to the freeway lights, so
      I did not pay too much attention to them until I noticed
      that they were much higher in the sky than the street
      "By the time I arrived home, I noticed that they had
      disappeared, and so I stood outside my house for a minute
      or two to try to see if I could identify what they might
      have been. At that moment, they reappeared. The unusual
      thing about the objects was the fact that they did not
      just 'turn on,' so to speak, but just seemed to expand
      from the darkness one at a time."
      "I immediately went into the house and grabbed my
      binoculars and my wife to verify what I was seeing. My
      wife observed the objects as well but did not believe that
      they were something unusual until they slowly imploded on
      themselves again in our full view. We waited another
      minute or two, and they reappeared in the same manner. It
      was unbelievable."
      "By this time, I was able to see them through the
      binoculars" and "they appeared to have a black line
      through their center which was not totally horizontal but
      tilted on a slight angle. The object also appeared to
      have swirling masses of light of every color, each color
      appearing simultaneously."
      "At this time, I asked my wife to get our neighbor,
      who is a local schoolteacher and who came out to observe
      the strange phenomenon and verified it, as well. We
      immediately jumped in my car and headed south in the
      direction of the two objects on (Arizona) Highway 303."
      "While (they were) watching, the objects disappeared
      and reappeared several more times, and there seemed to be
      a correlation between them and the commercial jet traffic
      passing over them, which was moving east in the direction
      of Sky Harbor Airport."
      "We finally stopped and parked along McDowell Road,
      south of the air force base, to watch the objects, which
      we now noticed were south of Interstate (Highway) I-10,
      which intersects Highway 303, traveling east and west to
      California. Along the way, we noticed several vehicles
      pulling off the highway, which we assumed were also
      watching the objects. At this distance, they were so
      obvious that we could not imagine anyone who couldn't
      notice them if they were looking south!"
      "The objects were quite large and bright yellow in
      color. After watching for another 20 minutes or so, we
      noticed two more identical objects appear west of the
      first two, one above the other. Within five minutes of
      the appearance of these objects, we witnessed the take-off
      of eight F-16 fighter jets, heading south with
      afterburners blasting, over our heads. It was absolutely
      unbelievable. Four jets broke to the east of the objects,
      and the other four to the west of them."
      "All four objects immediately disappeared when the
      jets approached to within a mile or two of them. You
      could clearly see the jets turning and crossing paths with
      each other by their flashing navigation lights. They
      circled for a couple of minutes and then disappeared
      somewhere south of the mountain range."
      "When the jets left the area, the original two
      objects reappeared."
      "At this time, our neighbor began to get a little
      nervous and said we should simply start heading home,
      which we did. We continued to watch along the way and
      kept them in view the entire trip back home. When we
      arrived home at 9 p.m.," the trio "noticed that the
      objects had vanished and did not return. We did note that
      they were slowly drifting west towards the Palo Verde
      nuclear plant. Of course, as seems to always happen in
      these events, none of us had thought to bring a camera, so
      we have no photographic proof of our sighting."
      "I"ve been reading your (UFO Roundup) sighting
      reports for several weeks now, hoping to confirm the
      event, and I was shocked to find the recent report of the
      sighting of a creature of some kind in a child's bedroom
      at around the time of our sighting."
      "I also noticed the recent reports of the mystery van

      in the Phoenix area, so we're all wondering what's going
      on around here." (Email Form Report)
      (Editor's Note: For more on the Phoenix alien sighting,
      see UFO Roundup, volume 8, number 47 for December 10,
      2003, "Blue alien terrifies girl in Phoenix," page 5.)


      On Saturday, December 20, 2003, at 3 a.m., Matt P.
      reported, "Driving west on U.S. 41 (the Tamiami Trail--
      M.P.), I turned left onto Ortiz Boulevard in North Port,
      Florida (population 22,797), about 25 miles (40
      kilometers) south of Sarasota. I noticed what looked like
      a bright orange flame in the sky, throwing sparks of fire
      around. It had what appeared to be an exhaust trail that
      was visible because it was high in the sky, and there was
      a slight breeze. It originally looked like an airplane on
      fire, and it was barely moving."
      "I stopped on Ortiz Boulevard to try to catch a
      better glimpse. At the exact moment I stopped, it became
      very dull and broke into three different, smaller circular
      lights. These three lights moved about, flying in no
      particular formation, staying very close to one another
      for about two minutes and then regrouped or reconstituted
      to form the bright light I had seen at first. Just as
      quickly as I had originally seen it, it became very bright
      and seemed to burn out, leaving nothing but three lights
      in the sky to gradually disappear."
      The UFOs "were intense white to orange. At first, it

      appeared to be triangular. But after the objects broke
      up, the remnants were circular. They were approximately
      the same height as a low-flying aircraft, like a Cessna.
      Didn't appear to be moving at first, but after the object
      broke up, the remnants moved at fairly high speeds around
      each other in the same part of the sky." (Email Form


      "'It went right alongside the highway all the way
      from Highway 48" in Grantsburg, Wisconsin (population
      1,360) "down to the Bible camp. Then it crossed over the
      highway in front of us and lowered down toward the field
      and hovered there about 50 to 100 feet (15 to 30 meters)
      above the ground.'"
      "Ted Wistrom is crystal clear about what he and
      Heather Berrard saw as they were traveling south on
      Highway 87 from Grantsburg at about 5 p.m. last Wednesday
      (December 17, 2003). They vow the aircraft, no more than
      20 feet (6 meters) wide or long, was moving down the west
      side of the road at about 30 miles per hour (50 kilometers
      per hour--J.T.)."
      "The craft was not nearly large enough to carry
      people, says Wistrom, but he also says it was dark, so
      exact size was hard to tell."
      (Editor's Note: True enough! At this time of year--the
      winter solstice--it's pitch dark in northern Wisconsin by
      5 p.m.)
      "Checks with officials in law enforcement and the
      (Wisconsin) Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
      uncovered nothing to explain what the couple saw."
      "Wistrom says he knows they weren't the only ones to
      see it. He says the car in front of them slowed down,
      too, as did the others behind them. Wistrom said he had
      planned to turn east on (County) Highway O, but continued
      south on 87 to continue watching the aircraft."
      "It made no sound."
      "He says it wasn't very high in the air. He could
      see what looked like propulsion units, sort of like tubes,
      protruding out of the bottom of the craft that were
      'tilted towards the ground, like that's what was holding
      it up.' It made no sound, he says."
      "There were four rectangular lights on what appeared
      to be the back of the craft, he said. They spanned the
      entire area, with the lights immediately adjacent to each
      other, with each one being maybe two to two-and-a-half
      feet high (0.6 to 0.8 meters high--J.T.)."
      "While the craft was moving, the lights were all
      orange. When it began to hover over a field near the
      Bible camp, he said the center left light turned blue and
      the center right one turned white. The white light began
      to blink as it was hovering, he says, and then the craft
      "Wistrom says they can't give an overall description
      of the craft because they only saw the underside and
      "Wistrom says friends had been telling him of seeing
      strange air vehicles over the last couple of months and
      claim to have seen military-type vehicles at Crex Meadows
      before the snow came. He laughs off the remarks as 'just
      kooky stuff,' he says."
      "Now, he says, he thinks 'they're doing some kind of
      testing around here.'"
      "DNR employees at Crex Meadows say there haven't been

      any unusual vehicles there."
      "After the strange air vehicle disappeared, Wistrom
      says he and Berrard headed east when a low-flying plane
      flew by at low level. That plane, he said, had a blue-
      and-white light underneath and red lights on the wingtips,
      but nothing like the unusual larger rectangular lights on
      the strange air vehicle."
      Grantsburg is in northwestern Wisconsin about 70
      miles (116 kilometers) south of Duluth, Minnesota. (See
      the Burnett County Sentinel for December 23, 2003, "UFOs
      testing in Burnett?" Many thanks to Jim Hickman for this
      newspaper article.)


      A massive electrical power blackout "disrupted
      traffic, shut down two (BART) transit stations and left a
      third of" San Francisco, California "without electricity
      on one of the busiest days of the (Christmas) holiday
      "The blackout started just before 6 p.m. Saturday,"
      December 20, 2003, "when a fire broke out at a major
      Pacific Gas and Electric substation that feeds smaller
      neighborhood substations."
      "About 120,000 customers lost power, including parts
      of downtown and the Mission, North Beach, Chinatown,
      Fillmore, Western Addition, Sunset and Richmond
      neighborhoods, PG&E officials said."
      "It was one of the biggest blackouts in the nation
      (USA) since Hurricane Isabel in September left millions in
      the dark along the Atlantic seaboard and the record
      blackout" on August 14, 2003 "that cut power to 50 million
      from New York City to the (USA's) Midwest."
      On Sunday, December 21, 2003, "about 24,000 customers

      remained without power in the downtown, Chinatown and
      Haight-Ashbury districts...but power was expected to be
      restored throughout the city by the evening, PG&E
      spokesman Jonathan Franks said."
      "PG&E employees were evacuated from the substation
      while firefighters put out the blaze, Franks said."
      "After the substation was reopened, PG&E engineers
      restored power Saturday night to about half of the
      affected customers. Those customers were plunged back
      into darkness, however, when officials discovered the fire
      had not been fully extinguished, and the substation had to
      be shut down again."
      "The cause of the fire and the power outage was still

      being investigated, Franks said."
      "'There's no indication that it was vandalism or
      sabotage. As far as the exact cause, we just don't know
      yet,' he said."
      "The power outage forced early closures and
      evacuations at theaters, restaurants and shopping centers.
      Streetlights stopped working, causing traffic problems
      throughout the city."
      "The San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
      District closed two downtown stations, but trains
      continued to run as usual, BART officials said."
      "Emergency response officials said they did not
      receive an increase in reported incidents related to the
      blackout." (See USA Today for December 22, 2003, "Utility
      works to restore San Francisco power," page 3A.)


      Steve Currey, the Utah-based tour organizer, has
      opened a Web site, providing potential tourists with
      information about his proposed trip through the Arctic
      Ocean aboard a rented nuclear icebreaker. There Currey
      hopes to find the entrance to an Inner World at the
      Earth's core.
      (Editor's Note: You can check out the original story in
      UFO Roundup, volume 8, number 48 for December 17, 2003,
      "Mormons in Pellucidar!?," page 1.)
      According to Currey's press release, the purpose of
      the proposed 2005 expedition is "to conduct some
      scientific observations in the Arctic that is hoped will
      resolve once and for all whether the Hollow Earth theory
      has any validity."
      (Editor's Note: Between 1912 and 1944, Edgar Rice
      Burroughs wrote eight science fiction novels about the
      Inner World, which he called "Pellucidar.")
      "The most plausible location for a north polar
      opening that leads into the interior of the Earth is
      located at 84 degrees North latitude and 141 degrees East
      longitude," the Web site stated, "Don't miss this chance
      to personally visit that paradise within our Earth via the
      North Polar Opening and meet the highly advanced, friendly
      people who live there. We are of the opinion that they
      are the legendary Lost Tribes of Israel who migrated into
      the North Country over 2,500 years ago and literally
      became lost to the knowledge of mankind."
      The proposed expedition is geared primarily toward
      the beliefs of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-
      Day Saints, also called the Mormons. According to
      Currey's Web site, "The Great High Priest over all the
      land of Inner Earth is King David, and sits on the
      legitimate throne of David, a direct descendant of David,
      who was the founder of the ancient nation of Israel in
      Palestine, from which the Ten Lost Tribes migrated to the
      North Countries in about 687 B.C."
      (Editor's Note: In Burroughs' novels, the hero is David
      Innes, "the Pride of Willimantic, Connecticut," who, with
      eccentric scientist Dr. Abner Perry, traveled to
      Pellucidar in a subterrene called The Prospector back in
      1912. Curiously, this David gave himself the title of
      Emperor of Pellucidar.)
      "The estimated round trip from the hollow earth North

      Countries of Inner Earth via the Polar Opening is about 20
      "Expedition members could take an Inner Earth
      monorail train to visit the Lost Garden of Eden, located
      under America on the highest mountain plateau of the Inner
      Continent. It is also the capital city of Inner Earth,
      according to Olaf Jansen."
      Despite criticism from orthodox scientists and other
      Mormons, Currey continues to plan for the expedition.
      (See Fortean Times No. 179 for February 2004, "The
      Hierophant," page 17.)
      (Editor's Comment: If anybody wants to see what a
      Princess of Pellucidar looks like, check out the tabloid
      Star for December 30, 2003. There's a whole passel of
      them on pages 12 and 13.)

      From the UFO Files...


      Tonight is New Year's Eve, the time of Auld Lang
      Syne, and, readers, we have a really auld Fortean gem for
      you this week. A "golden nugget" we're sure you'll enjoy,
      recently unearthed by that indefatigable Fortean
      researcher T. Peter Park.
      So, here it is--the actual newspaper article that appeared
      one hundred years ago, on November 18, 1903, in the Iola,
      Kansas Register.

      Lanyon Smelter Saturday Night Twice


      The Thing appeared at Furnace No. 9, Works No. 1--
      Had horns and its head floated in air--Man who saw
      it collapsed in a heap and daylight was awaited
      before night force went home.

      "A ghost appeared last Saturday night (i.e. November
      14, 1903--J.T.) in furnace No. 9 at Works No. 1 of the
      Lanyon Zinc Company" in Iola, Kansas "and to this day
      nobody knows the truth about it."
      "The night force was working at the furnace when the
      Thing appeared just about midnight. When first seen, it
      was standing between (furnace) No. 9 and the adjoining
      one. The men who saw it gave a yell and fled. The other
      ones ran to the place to see what was going on, and all
      took one look at the Thing and away they went. The first
      man fell down and the others fell over him."
      "Afterward they screwed up their courage and
      returned, and it was gone."
      "Little else was talked of for some time. The Thing
      had horns and long hair, great big eyes and an inhuman
      body although standing erect like a man. It was a spirit
      or the Devil."
      "Before the excitement had subsided, one of the men
      went to a window on the west side of the furnace room and
      opened the window. Merciful heavens! There it was! The
      man sank in a heap. Another workman walked over and threw
      a chisel at the Thing's head. It did not dodge, nor run,
      but came forwards. When it disappeared again, it stayed
      away. The night metal drawers and stuffers, although
      through with their work at 3 o'clock (a.m.), remained
      until daylight before going home."
      "Among the men working that night were Chris.
      Klemick, who was overcome (fainted--J.T.); Ed. Mundis,
      John Rice and Len Hartley were also on the shift. The
      boys have kept very quiet about the Thing, but they won't
      deny that it scared the livers out of them, and they have
      a constant fear that it may come back."
      "Whether the apparition is the Evil Spirit or the
      Gas, or some man masquerading for the fun of it, the men
      neither know nor care. But they know the Thing--the
      inhuman, awful Thing--stood there. Ghost or Devil or man,
      they do not care to renew (its) acquaintance."
      Iola, Kansas (population 6,302) is located at the
      intersection of Highways 54 and 169 in Allen County, about
      75 miles (125 kilometers) south-southeast of Topeka, the
      state capital.
      So, what was the strange creature that appeared in
      Iola, Kansas a century ago?
      Was it a ghost, as the Iola Register claimed? Or Bigfoot,
      as British authors Janet and Colin Bord speculated in
      their 1989 book, Unsolved Mysteries of the Twentieth
      Century? Was it an alien from outer space? Or a visitor
      from another dimension?
      A century later, the Iola mystery endures... (Many
      thanks to T. Peter Park for the original Register article.
      See also Unsolved Mysteries of the Twentieth Century by
      Janet and Colin Bord, Contemporary Books, Chicago, Ill.
      1989, page 366.)

      And that wraps up Volume Eight of UFO Roundup. We'll

      be back next week for the start of a new volume and
      another year in hot pursuit of UFO, Fortean and paranormal
      news from all over the planet Earth. To say nothing of
      occasional moments of comedy. After all, 2004 is a
      presidential election year here in the USA. So drop in
      again and be sure to read "the paper that goes home-- UFO
      Have a Happy New Year!

      UFO ROUNDUP: Copyright 2003 by Masinaigan Productions, all
      rights reserved. Readers may post news items from UFO
      Roundup on their Web sites or in news groups provided that
      they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list
      the date of issue in which the item first appeared.

      E-Mail Reports to: Joseph Trainor <Masinaigan@...>
      or use the Sighting Report Form at:


      Website comments: John Hayes <webmaster@...>

      UFOINFO: http://www.ufoinfo.com

      Official Archives for UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian
      UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine
      plus archives of Humanoid Sighting Reports (Albert
      Rosales), Filer's Files, Oz Files, UFO News UK.
      UFO Roundup is only sent to subscribers.
      If you wish to unsubscribe or feel you have received
      the bulletin in error, please write to:


      With the subject: Unsubscribe UFO Roundup.
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.