Invatation

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      I would like to extend a invitation to join my group. We are in search of all things alien and most of all the allusive planet X. I feel that planet X has not had enough scientific research on its behalf and that others disregard the fact that the ancients speak of this in great detail. So won't you come join me and let's search for the truth.