Fw: Darren - what do you think of this?

  • Darren-George: Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      I hope this finds you wellSubject: Darren - what do you think of this?

      I hope this finds you well, Darren.

      This is Jonathan Gray from http://www.archaeologyanswers.com

      And here's an amazing bit of news. Hope you find it interesting.

      Do you know that gold prospectors in the Ural Mountains area

      of Russia are finding unusual, spiral-shaped artefacts made from

      copper, tungsten and molybdenum. In case you didn't know,

      today tungsten is used for hardening special steels and for the

      filaments of light bulbs; molybdenum is used for hardening steel

      and giving anti-corrosion properties to tools.

      But get this, Darren. The size of these artefacts range from

      1.2 inches (3 cm) down to an incredible 0.003 millimeters.

      Exact measurements (using electronic microscopes) show that

      these tiny artefacts are constructed according to the "phi proportion"

      (also known as the "golden section"). You're probably familiar

      with the "phi proportion". In ancient times this fraction was the

      iron rule in geometry and architecture.

      These microscopically tiny artefacts are the product of some

      inexplicable and highly advanced technology from the past.

      They bear remarkable resemblances to control elements used

      in micro-miniature devices in our latest technology "nano-machines".

      Interestingly, most of these artefacts were found from 10 to 40 feet

      (3 to 12 meters) underground.

      Anyway, they have been examined and analysed at the Russian

      Academy of Science in Moscow, Syktyvkar, and St Petersburg,

      as well as the Helsinki Institute (Finland). Declared to be of

      technological origin, they are dated at thousands of years old.

      What do you think, Darren? Who, thousands of years ago, was

      able to manufacture such micro-filigree objects - something our

      technology is only now just beginning to achieve?

      I have placed a picture of one of these artefacts on our Website,

      http://www.archaeologyanswers.com Go and have a look at it!

      It's quite amazing.

      Do you have any questions?

      Please email me your questions. I am here to help you with any

      questions on ancient mysteries. Just email me at

      questions@...

      With best wishes

      Jonathan Gray

      Please tell your friends

      Did you enjoy this information?

      If you know someone who would find these facts interesting, Click

      the URL below now to email it to them, or copy and paste the

      URL below into your browser.

      http://www.archaeologyanswers.com

      You are welcome to put it on your own website

      exactly as it is, without change, including our email address.

      International explorer, archaeologist and author Jonathan Gray has

      traveled the world to gather data on ancient mysteries. He has

      penetrated some largely unexplored areas, including parts of the

      Amazon headwaters. The author has also led expeditions to the

      bottom of the sea and to remote mountain and desert regions of

      the world. He lectures internationally.

    • Petru Cameron-Dow
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        Thanks for that ! Fascinating stuff !