St-Polycarp, near Valleyfield, Quebec

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi List

      I also just received a new report from Quebec a few minutes ago, it took place on December 1, 2003. The kind lady will be translating it soon and I will make a report on this sighting.

      St-Polycarp, near Valleyfield, Quebec

      Date: August 16, 2001
      Time: 10:30 p.m.

      On the night of August 16th 2001, at 10:30, a spherical bright luminous object appeared in the sky over the village of St-Polycarp, near Valleyfield. The object was moving very slowly. The sky was overcast. 3 of us observed it: my girlfriend, her daughter and me. The disk seemed very big and very high in the sky. It came from the north-west part of the province of Quebec and was going south-east. There was no sound. I ran to the neighbor's house. His wife answered the door and as she was coming out of her house a commercial airliner flying at a high altitude was about to cross path with the object. The airplane was about the size of a 707 but the disk was much bigger than the plane. The object started to zigzag quickly to get up through the clouds and disappear before the airliner crossed path with it. I went back inside and watched channel 740 on cable TV. They said the sky ceiling was 11000 feet high.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Also I want to give my many thanks to a wonderful lady who is translating all French reports into English for me to work on.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...