Unusual Markings Show Up On Israeli UFO Investigator

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Unusual Markings Show Up On Israeli UFO Investigator

      Pictures can be viewed at http://www.geocities.com/hbccufo/Israeli.htm

      Dear Sir,

      Since July 2003, I've been following with interest the articles on Rense.com, dealing with extraordinary signs or wounds appearing on certain people's bodies.
      In the beginning of October 2002, after a confusing dream with metallic noises, I also had a strange sign that appeared on my left arm.

      3-4 Oct 2002 - The triangle mark on my left arm
      10-11 Oct 2002 - I find a small lump (small and round swelling like a very small pearl) in a very intimate place of my body.
      24-25 Dec.2003 - The lump disappeared after waking up in sudden haste..
      5-6 Apr.2003 - My dogs strange behavior

      6+7 Jun. 2003 - High above flying ball of light in the sky ( in the same hour day after day .
      15 Jun. 2003 - I woke up in the morning with a very similar triangle wound on my foot instep ( of which I haven't told you yet.) (* I really didn't remember anything strange that night)
      29 Jun. 2003 - Very bright light high in the sky moving from SW to NE which shrank and disappeared.
      30 Jun. 2003 - White light high up in the sky ( through my field telescope) at usual observation white light with red flashes ( without the telescope).
      13 Jul.2003 - I photographed some blinking in triangular shape and moving lights (red - orange -green then white- orange- green).
      12 Aug. 2003 - Orange light very high in the sky.

      All the observations except June 7 were made together with several eye other witnesses. ( my neighbors, my wife and my youngest son).

      Permission was granted to post the material above.
      This material is copyrighted to ICFUFOR

      If any other people around the world have encountered these types of markings on their bodies I would certainly like to hear from you. Also I know this gentleman would also be interested in hearing other peoples stories that are similar to his. I will forward any information along to ICFUFOR.

      Thank you very much to this kind fellow for sending this information along and allowing us all to read his story.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...