Free energy?

  • visions
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      I'd love to know what folks - especially Jim Torson and Dayne Hutton - think of Joseph Newman's free energy machine shown on this video.
      It's worth the long download wait - check out some emails while you're waiting - and tell me whether this is all a hoax or this heavy machine we see is really being run by a tiny electrical current which turns a heavy wheel which runs a domestic power supply and then feeds the battery to produce the initial current.
      Too good to be true?
      I haven't three years to research whether Newman's a charlatan or not so I hope somebody's been there, done it and can enlighten me......
      Dave Haith
      Here's the link: http://www.publiceyestv.org/

      E-mail address: visions@...

      Infinity Channel Group:
      http://tinyurl.com/1am1

      Joanne's webpage in Positive Health magazine:
      http://tinyurl.com/1alt

      Joanne's entry on uktherapists.com website:
      http://tinyurl.com/1alo