UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 8 Number 46

  • John Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Posted on behalf of Joseph Trainor.

      <Masinaigan@...>
      ==========================

      UFO ROUNDUP
      Volume 8, Number 46
      December 3, 2003
      Editor: Joseph Trainor

      E-Mail: Masinaigan@...
      Website: http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/

      BIGFOOT ON THE MOVE
      IN PENNSYLVANIA

      Residents were startled Sunday, November 16, 2003,
      when they saw Bigfoot swimming in Edinboro Lake, located
      in Pennsylvania's northwestern corner, just south of Lake
      Erie.
      According to ufologist Stan Gordon, "The Pennsylvania

      Bigfoot Society received a report of what appeared to be
      'a very large human shape swimming in a lake near Erie,
      Pa.' (population 103,717)."
      Edinboro Lake is located at the intersection of
      Routes 99 and 6 North approximately 15 miles (25
      kilometers) south of Erie.
      "The figure appeared to have unusually large arm
      stretches while swimming," Gordon reported.
      "During the 1960s," he added, "there were Bigfoot
      sightings reported around Erie and Edinboro."
      "The Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society is also
      investigating two Bigfoot sightings by several young
      fellows in a rural area near New Castle (population
      26,309)," located 54 miles (86 kilometers) northwest of
      Pittsburgh."
      "The first sighting was (Monday) November 17 (2003)
      at reportedly around 6:30 a.m., while two friends were out
      taking a walk. They claim to have seen an eight-foot
      (2.4-meter) tall creature walking on the side of a road.
      They reported a wet-dog smell at the time of the
      observation."
      "The next night (Tuesday, November 18, 2003) as they
      were walking in the same area, they saw a similar creature
      sitting Indian-style (i.e. with legs crossed--J.T.) with
      its arms hanging over its knees." (Many thanks to Stan
      Gordon of the Pennsylvania UFO Hotline for these reports.)

      PHANTOM PANTHER STALKS
      A SCHOOL IN SCOTLAND

      "Fears are growing that a black leopard spotted on
      the prowl near a school will risk getting close to houses
      in a bid to find food."
      "Young mum Lesley Campbell, 26, from Paisley, was
      driving home from her pal's when she got the shock of her
      life. She had to swerve when a large black beast pounced
      out in front of her car."
      "'I couldn't believe my eyes,' she said, 'I had just
      passed the new Hungry Monk restaurant between Lochwinnoch
      and Johnstone in the early hours of Monday morning
      (November 10, 2003) when this massive cat-like creature
      darted across the road.'"
      "'If I'd been drinking, I would have thought I was
      seeing things, but I hadn't. It had something between its
      teeth, but I was too shocked to see what.'"
      "Lesley, who lives in the Castlehead area, added: 'I
      was shaking like a leaf and phoned my husband. I thought
      it was a puma (cougar or mountain lion in the USA--J.T.)
      because it was jet black and huge.'"
      "Builder George Bremner also had a close encounter
      with the big cat. George, 38, from Johnstone, said: 'I'd
      been out for a drink with my mates on Sunday night
      (November 9, 2003), and we had a wee party later. I was
      being driven home from Kilwinning towards the Johnstone
      by-pass when my pal slammed the brakes on and stopped the
      car. This huge monster of a beast was sitting in a field
      with what looked like a baby fox in its mouth. It stared
      straight at us before disappearing into the night.'"
      "George added: 'When I told my workmates on Monday
      morning, they all laughed. So you can imagine how I felt
      when I saw the story in the Express. It was great, and I
      had the last laugh.'"
      "Sarah Sweeney, 32, told how she spotted a big black
      cat in the woods close to her home on Glenfield Road in
      Paisley when she was out walking her dog."
      "'It was darting around at Thornley Dam on Friday
      night (November 7, 2003). I went back the following night
      (Saturday, November 8, 2003) and I took my husband, too.
      It was about an hour later and we thought we had missed
      it. Just as we turned to go back to our house, it pounced
      out from behind a tree.'"
      "Yesterday's Express told how a big cat was seen near

      Lochwinnoch Primary (school) between 7:30 and 8 a.m. on
      Monday (November 10) when a nearby resident spotted it
      running with a dead animal in its mouth."
      "The shock sighting was made by a resident in the
      Calderpark Street area of Lochwinnoch between 7:30 and 8
      a.m. Monday. The area is close to Lochwinnoch Primary
      School which caters to more than 250 youngsters."
      "One source said: 'The neighbour said the animal had
      run across the road towards Lochwinnoch Primary, then
      disappeared into the Calder Glen Woods. He got quite a
      fright and, once he calmed down, contacted the police.
      They naturally took him seriously and officers searched
      the woods.'"
      "The (police) helicopter was out in the area on
      Monday and was flying again over the area yesterday
      (Tuesday, November 11, 2003), but the mystery animal
      wasn't spotted."
      "A spokesman for the Renfrewshire Council said the
      village school had been advised of the sighting by the
      police. He added: 'At this stage, it's a matter of being
      vigilant. We don't tend to use the area where the
      sighting was for any school-related activities. But as a
      precautionary measure, we are keeping the pupils'
      activities within the school grounds, and staff are
      carrying out regular patrols of the grounds.'"
      "A shocked dog-walker has become the latest person to

      spot one of the giant cats on the loose in Renfrewshire."
      "Iain Riley was taking his pet dog out yesterday
      morning (Monday, November 17, 2003) when he spotted the
      huge black creature which big cat experts believe could be
      a black leopard."
      "Iain, 52, was out walking his dog when he saw the
      giant black beast
      just yards (meters) away from his home in Kintyre Avenue,
      Linwood."
      "The shocked man said: 'I was taking my dog out early

      in the morning. It was only about 7 o'clock and it was
      still quite dark. I was out at the side of my house when
      I sighted the cat. It was at a fence that's about 40 or
      50 yards (36 to 45 meters) away from my house.'"
      "'I couldn't believe my eyes. At first I thought it
      was a big dog, but when I got a bit closer, I realised it
      was a big cat. It was all black and at least as big as my
      German Shepherd dog, possibly even bigger.'"
      "He added: 'I was quite close to it when I realised
      what it was. I certainly didn't get any closer.'"
      "'The animal was standing beside the fence, and then
      it just went through a gap in the fence and disappeared
      out of my sight. I only got a brief glimpse of it, but it
      certainly gave me quite a surprise.'"
      "He added: 'I found out from one of my neighbours
      that there had been a number of other sightings in the
      area.'" (See the Paisley Daily Express for November 12,
      2003, "Leopards on the loose;" for November 13, 2003,
      "Further sighting of hungry leopard," and for November 18,
      2003, "Shock for dog walker as he spots giant cat." Many
      thanks to Robert Fischer, UFO Roundup's phantom panther
      expert, for forwarding these newspaper articles.)
      (Editor's Comment: The phantom panther phenomenon has
      shifted into high gear in Scotland. Check out the
      situation in Fife.)

      PHANTOM PANTHER SEEN
      AT RAF BASE IN FIFE

      "A retired police officer who collates sightings of
      Fife's legendary but elusive 'big cats' has received 14
      new reports of sightings since an article, highlighting a
      recent incident at Ladybank, appeared in the Courier
      earlier this week."
      "George Redpath, of Balmullo, revealed yesterday
      (Thursday, November 13, 2003) that he has been inundated
      with calls since it was reported that Glenrothes man
      Andrew Smith had become the latest in a long line of
      people who have become convinced that the northeast Fife
      countryside" in Scotland "is home to one or more big
      cats."
      "George said all but one of the latest reports were
      recent sightings and included one at Muirhead, outside
      Dundee, and ones near Kirkcaldy, Tayport, Denhead,
      Dunfermline, Letham, Kingskettle and Ladybank."
      "But interestingly, he said, another report of a
      'brown cat-like creature' had come in from the Balmullo-
      St. Michaels area, reported on the same day he was
      investigating an alleged attack on a deer within the
      perimeter fence at RAF Leuchars" air base.
      "'In an ideal world, if we had exact details of every

      sighting, we could plot the appearance of the big cat. If
      it was spotted at 2 p.m. in Dunfermline and at 2 p.m. in
      Cupar, for example, we would know that there might be more
      than one creature.'"
      "A big cat alert has gone out at an air base after
      the savaged carcass of a deer was found close by."
      "Staff at RAF Leuchars in Fife have twice reported
      seeing a black cat-like animal patrolling the grounds of
      the base late at night and after first light in the
      morning."
      On Thursday, November 13, 2003, "a source said: 'The
      deer carcass showed all the hallmarks of the animal being
      killed for prey.'" (See the Tayside and Fife Courier for
      November 18, 2003, "'Big cat' reports rise;" and the Daily
      Record for November 14, 2003, "Big Cat scare at air base."
      Many thanks to Robert Fischer for these newspaper
      articles. And for more on the Ladybank sighting, see UFO
      Roundup, volume 8, number 44 for November 19, 2003,
      "Phantom panther seen in Ladybank, Scotland," page 6.)

      PHANTOM PANTHER ON THE
      PROWL IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

      "A walker has told of his shock after encountering
      'the Beast of Bucks,' a large predatory cat thought to be
      a panther."
      "Ernie Carey, from Ickenham, near Uxbridge, had been
      driving for 30 minutes in Cookham," Buckinghamshire, UK
      "with his wife Barbara when he spotted the animal in
      Temple's Lane."
      "Mr. Carey said: 'The animal was jet black and was at

      least two feet (0.7 meters) high and four feet (1.3
      meters) long. It had a very long black tail and little
      ears. It was huge and its paws were like a tiger's.'"
      "He said they were going past a house in Cookham when

      the animal went past the main gate. It was about 10 to 20
      yards (9 to 18 meters) ahead."
      "Mr. Carey said: 'It just strolled right in front and

      crossed the road. Barbara was driving the car. I was
      just looking out the window in front of me.'"
      "'I was shocked for a split second. The (side)
      window in the car was down, I shut it quickly, I didn't
      want it to get in the car. I didn't expect anything like
      that. I wish I had my camera handy.'"
      "'It was definitely not a cat. We weren't alarmed or

      anything like that, it wasn't doing anybody any harm. It
      wasn't threatening, it was like a cat walking across the
      road. It was huge. We both saw it, so it wasn't a case
      of mistaken identity. But we were still completely
      surprised to see such a big thing.'"
      "Mr. Carey said he had heard of people who kept wild
      animals as pets and said he thought this was the case with
      the panther. He said: 'I know people do have pets. I've
      heard of someone who had a tiger in their flat in New
      York. But I didn't expect to see any.'"
      "Danny Bamping, founder of the British Big Cats
      Society, said sightings are becoming more frequent."
      "He said: 'These sightings are becoming more and more
      common in Britain,
      and last week we had 15 sightings throughout the country.'"
      "'The area around High Wycombe has seen quite a few
      sightings, and I think it is partly because of the fact
      that people are more confident they will be taken
      seriously when they report one.'"
      (Editor's Note: High Wycombe has a long paranormal
      history. In the Eighteenth Century, its caves were the
      headquarters of the notorious "Medmenham Monks," better
      known as the Hellfire Club.)
      "'These black cats are panther-like creatures, but
      they have been around for a long time so they may be
      hybrids because of cross breeding. The cats can have huge
      territories and will regularly roam through different
      counties.'"
      "At the beginning of the year (2003), a creature
      thought to be a lynx killed more than 40 chickens at a
      poultry farm in Saunderton, and staff at a furniture
      manufacturer spotted a big cat resembling a puma prowling
      along the edge of a field in Princes Risborough." (See
      the Bucks Free Press for October 10, 2003, "Beast of Bucks
      spotted in Cookham." Many thanks to Robert Fischer for
      this newspaper article.)

      MAUI PANTHER PULLS A
      DISAPPEARING ACT

      "The mystery surrounding the big cat of Olinda has
      gotten even stranger."
      "The creature that has been regularly seen or heard"
      on the island of Maui, in the USA's state of Hawaii "has
      suddenly vanished from Upcountry radar screens."
      "With no reports of the elusive jungle cat for at
      least three weeks, (Hawaiian) wildlife officials on
      Thursday (November 20, 2003) began disengaging the 19
      foot-hold snares they had set up in the (Olinda) area that
      the cat had been frequenting."
      "Oddly enough, the sightings of the cat abruptly
      ended about the same time as news reports announcing that
      the snares had been put in place by a Hawaiian crew under
      the guidance of a trapping expert from Arizona who was
      brought to Maui by the state Department of Land and
      Natural Resources."
      "DLNR chairman Peter Young said the decision to
      detach the snares was made because of the lack of
      sightings and the amount of manpower needed to check the
      traps daily."
      "'We are prepared to take further action if credible
      evidence becomes available,' said Young."
      "Stan Cunningham, the Arizona research biologist who
      spent a week on Maui last month (October 2003), showing
      Hawaiian workers the finer points of setting snares,
      wasn't surprised that the cat has seemingly disappeared
      into thin air."
      "'It makes you wonder if the owner does have a
      relationship with the cat, and he's damn sure not going to
      let the cat out when there's snares on the ground,' said
      Cunningham."
      "Rumors have been flying around the community that
      the cat has been either caged again by its owner or has
      been killed. Young also said there's the chance that the
      animal has moved on to another location, something that
      Cunningham thought was a real possibility."
      "'The first thought I had when I was up in the
      helicopter (surveying the rugged terrain) was that this
      thing could go anywhere it wants,' said Cunningham, 'It
      really is like looking for a needle in a haystack.'"
      "Despite the sudden lack of sightings, Cunningham
      remains convinced that there was a jungle cat--perhaps a
      leopard or a jaguar--stalking a 20-square-mile swath above
      Seabury Hall from Piiholo Road to Kekaulike Highway. He
      said evidence of scratch marks, paw prints and the way a
      deer had been attacked was too much to ignore."
      "If reports of the cat resume, the snares can easily
      be put up again, said Cunningham."
      "Olinda residents who have seen or heard the cat over

      the past several months still believe their eyes and ears,
      even though others have laughed off the cat sightings as a
      hoax or figments of imagination."
      "Peter Baldwin, retired president of Haleakala Ranch,

      heard what he thought sounded like a wild cat screaming in
      the middle of the night near his home above Hanamu Road
      about a month ago. The next morning, Baldwin learned
      that, at almost the same time, his neighbor had been
      awakened by a noise in the garage. When the neighbor
      opened the door, he saw the back of a huge cat with a long
      tail running away after it had knocked over a garbage can
      and tore open a bag of dog food."
      "'There have been many numerous sightings. I believe

      there was a cat out there,' said Baldwin, 'If it does have
      a home, maybe someone's residence, maybe that's where it's
      been lately. And maybe it will come back again.'" (See
      the Maui Weekly News for November 22, 2003, "Sightings
      stop, so big-cat snares removed." Many thanks to Robert
      Fischer for forwarding this newspaper article.)
      (Editor's Comment: So far, this "Maui panther" case has
      followed the same pattern as every Fortean or paranormal
      event I've ever covered. First there's the "impossible
      happening"... in this case, an out-of-place panther on a
      Pacific island. Then there are more sightings of the
      weird creature. Then the sightings reach their peak.
      Suddenly, the sightings stop, as if the creature fell off
      a cliff. And the authorities cook up a "normal" rationale
      to explain it all. That's the way it was with the Hanuman
      sightings in India in 2001 and the wave of cattle
      mutilations in Argentina and Uruguay in 2002. That's how
      it's been with the "Maui panther." And that's how it will
      be with next year's paranormal spectacular--whatever it
      is.)

      SPHERICAL RED UFO
      SEEN IN SOUTH AFRICA

      On Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 4 p.m., Petru
      Cameron and his family were preparing to go outdoors to
      view the evening's lunar eclipse. Within his hillside
      home in Cape Town, South Africa, Petru reported, "I
      happened to look out my window, and the object was
      travelling at a steady, slow speed from west to east. It
      was so striking. Actually, quite eerie. I have seen lots
      of UFOs but never a red one."
      "I just had to let you know that I, too, have seen
      the red ball. It was at 4 p.m." (Email Form Report)

      UFOs REPORTED IN
      PENNSYLVANIA

      On Saturday, November 22, 2003, at 6:30 p.m., N.P.
      was driving home in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania (population
      1,911) when she spotted a UFO.
      "When pulling into the driveway, I saw strange lights

      in the sky," N.P. reported, "I got out of the car to
      investigate. I walked towards my backyard and saw a black
      triangular craft overhead with a white light on each point
      (corner--J.T.) and a blue light in the middle. It turned
      left (to the east--J.T.) and was gone quickly. It didn't
      have a sound. It was lower than a small plane would fly."
      Tunkhannock is on Route 6 in the Susquehanna River
      valley, located about 20 miles (32 kilometers) northeast
      of Scranton, Pa. (Email Form Report)
      On Saturday, November 8, 2003, two hours before the
      lunar eclipse, two people, while traveling in their car"
      through Lancaster County, Pa. "noticed what appeared to be
      a luminous, rectangular-shaped object which appeared to be
      motionless. As the observers moved further down the road,
      the object remained visible but became dimmer in
      brightness. Yet it appeared to remain still. A check
      with the local airport indicated that they were unaware of
      any blimp activity in the area at the time of the
      observation."
      Lancaster County is in southern Pennsylvania,
      approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) southeast of
      Harrisburg, the state capital. (Many thanks to Stan
      Gordon of Pennsylvania UFO Hotline for this report.)

      MYSTERY METEOR SEEN BY
      HUNDREDS IN NEW MEXICO

      "A lot of people saw it. They just didn't know what
      to make of it."
      "A light streaked across the New Mexico sky about
      dusk Thursday evening," November 20, 2003. "There were a
      lot of theories as to the cause of the flash of light, but
      the experts at the Sandia National Labs" in Albuquerque,
      N.M. (population 448,607) "said it was a meteor."
      "Terry Connors had just flown his plane into Double
      Eagle Airport from Los Alamos (population 11,909) when he
      spotted the meteor."
      "'It was quite amazing because the first thing we
      noticed was kind of a bright flash, and then you saw the
      long bright tail of a meteor that you would normally see,
      but it was still daylight so you could see the vapor trail
      that it left,' Connors said, 'Rather than just dying out,
      there was a big green explosion at the end of the trail
      and this was the end of the event, except the vapor trail
      stayed around for another five to ten minutes.'"
      "As an Air Force veteran, Connors said he's seen a
      lot of meteors, but nothing like what he saw Thursday.
      But Sandia senior engineer Dick Spalding said he's
      confident that's what it was on the (surveillance video)
      tape."
      "'It caught a meteor--a thing that moved through the
      sky with the speed and direction that we generally
      associate with a meteor--so we think that's what people
      saw,' Spalding said." (See the New Mexico Channel
      broadcast of November 21, 2003. Many thanks to Steve
      Wilson Sr. for the transcript.)

      WHO'S OUT THERE!?

      "The U.S. and Russian crew of the International Space

      Station reported a brief, unexpected metallic crunching
      noise outside the outpost early Wednesday," November 26,
      2003.
      "Astronaut Mike Foale told NASA's Mission Control the

      noise sounded as if something had struck the aft end of
      the Russian module that houses the crew's sleeping
      quarters, kitchen and lavatory."
      "Both U.S. and Russian ground-based experts could
      find no evidence of penetration of the station's airtight
      hull or the cooling system for the electronic equipment
      that is responsible for many of the operations."
      "Later, Foale used video cameras on the station's 57-
      foot (17-meter) robot arm to scan the external areas of
      the outpost from which the noise seemed to come, in search
      of potential damage."
      "Ground control joined the astronauts in checking
      external video camera views as well as internal air and
      coolant pressure levels. None of these readings explained
      the noise, though more analysis was under way." (See the
      Duluth, Minn. News-Tribune for November 27, 2003, "Unknown
      noise on space station," page 2A.)

      RECENT SOLAR STORM
      DAMAGED MARS PROBE

      "Intense solar activity last month (October 2003)
      shut down a radiation-measuring instrument aboard NASA's
      Mars Odyssey orbiter, and controllers haven't been able to
      fix it, NASA said."
      "The instrument was designed to collect data for
      evaluating the risks that future Mars-bound astronauts
      would face from space radiation. It worked from March
      2002 until last month, the agency's Jet Propulsion
      Laboratory said in a statement."
      "Efforts to restore the instrument will continue for
      several weeks or months, officials said. The equipment
      already has provided a wealth of information, NASA said."
      "The October 28 (2003) solar storm caused a blackout
      in Sweden, damaged two Japanese satellites and upset radio
      and navigation systems for aircraft and ships" elsewhere
      on Earth. (See USA Today for November 28, 2003, "Solar
      activity damaged Mars orbiter," page 3A.)

      PAKISTAN FOSSIL SITE MAY
      BE 30 MILLION YEARS OLD

      Madame Karren, a German archaeologist, visited the
      fossil site at Ban Amir Khatoon, near Chakwal, Pakistan on
      Wednesday, November 19, 2003, calling it "the heaven of
      archaeology."
      "The people of the area," located in Pakistan's Salt
      Range, "are the guardians of a very old human
      civilization, and the area has a very strong cultural and
      historical background, she remarked, while visiting the
      Ban Amir Khatoon fossil site."
      "Mrs. Vera Sozluwki, the wife of the ambassador of
      Hungary, based at Islamabad (Pakistan's capital--J.T.),
      also accompanied her."
      "Local geologist Malik Muhammad Riaz briefed them
      about the fossils, which are over 30 million years old.
      He explained that he had discovered the site in 1994."
      "The famous Pakistani archaeologist Dr. Ahmad Hassan
      Dani has visited the area many times and has claimed that
      this is the largest concentration of fossils in the
      world."
      "Khwaja Babar Salim, Secretary-General of the Chakwal

      Press Club, claimed that evidence of 'the first human
      civilization' had been found in the Salt Range area. If
      more research work should be done, he added, 'We are
      confident that the first truly human being appeared here
      in Pakistan.'"
      Krishnari Bai Dharapurnanda, UFO Roundup
      correspondent in India, added that the Ban Amir Khatoon
      site "proves that (human) civilization existed during the
      Tetra Yuga, well before the (Pleistocene) Ice Age." (See
      the Indian newspaper Thanthi for November 23, 2003. Many
      thanks to Krishnari Bai Dharapurnanda for this news
      story.)

      From the UFO Files...

      1909: PHANTOM PANTHERS
      OF TEMPLETON, MASS.

      Ninety-four years ago, in December 1909, there was a
      flurry of "phantom panther" sightings in Templeton,
      Massachusetts, located on Routes 2 and 68 approximately 18
      miles (30 kilometers) west of Fitchburg and 70 miles (116
      kilometers) northwest of Boston.
      What is most curious about this "panther" flap is that

      it ran concurrently with a major UFO flap centered in
      nearby Fitchburg and Leominster, which is sometimes called
      L'affaire Tillinghast or "the great airship invasion of
      1909."
      (Editor's Note: Fitchburg, of course, has long been the
      "UFO capital" of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.)
      "The main 'phantom panther' action took place in and
      around Templeton, Mass. This is the notorious
      'Montachusett' region of the Bay State, the home of many
      inexplicable events, such as the Andreasson affair of
      1967, the UFO flaps of 1973 and 1975, and the Philipston
      'fireball' of 1976."
      "On 26 November 1909, Joseph Chandler of Fitzwilliam,

      New Hampshire, took his dog rabbit-hunting in the
      Greenwood section of Winchendon, Mass.," 10 miles (16
      kilometers) north of Templeton.
      "'He was making his way over some undergrowth, when
      he was distracted by the howling of the hound. Hastening
      in the direction of the noise, he saw his dog being
      pounced upon by an animal resembling a panther or wild
      cat, but before he could get a shot at the animal, it
      disappeared in the woods. The dog was badly bitten on the
      front legs, besides having several deep gashes down his
      back, caused evidently by his opponent's claws.'"
      "The panther turned up again in Templeton on 14
      December (1909). 'Mrs. George Wheeler reports the latest
      known haunt of the animal. She was driving on Otter River
      Road' in a horse-drawn carriage 'when near the junction of
      Baptist Common Road her attention was attracted to an
      animal standing between two houses there. It evidently
      saw Mrs. Wheeler's carriage about the same time that she
      observed the stranger, and it bounded across an open patch
      of field and disappeared from sight in the woods. Mrs.
      Wheeler described the animal as being about the size of a
      (German) shepherd dog and (it) had a long tail.'"
      Phantom panther sightings are nothing new, it seems.
      But, for Templeton, the terror was only beginning. (See
      the book Fortean Studies - Volume 1, John Brown Publishing
      Ltd., London, 1994, "The New England Airship Invasion of
      1909" by Joseph Trainor, page 60. See also the Gardner,
      Mass. News for November 27, 1909 and December 15, 1909.)

      Well, that's it for this week. Join us in seven days

      for more UFO, Fortean and paranormal news from around the
      planet Earth, brought to you by "the paper that goes home-
      -UFO Roundup." See you next time.

      UFO ROUNDUP: Copyright 2003 by Masinaigan Productions, all
      rights reserved. Readers may post news items from UFO
      Roundup on their Web sites or in news groups provided that
      they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list
      the date of issue in which the item first appeared.

      Next Week: Panther Terror in Templeton

      or use the Sighting Report Form at:

      http://www.ufoinfo.com/forms/form_sighting.htm

      UFOINFO: http://www.ufoinfo.com

      Official Archives for UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian
      UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine
      plus archives of Humanoid Sighting Reports (Albert
      Rosales), Filer's Files, Oz Files, UFO News UK.