Didsbury, Alberta

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Didsbury, Alberta

      Date: November 28, 2003
      Time: approx: 12:00 (midnight)

      I had a call from a fellow who resides in Didsbury, he read an article in the Airdrie Echo about sightings that have taken place around the community recently. He was outside his home and reports seeing three very bright lights sitting over the Rocky Mountain Range. He reports watching them for approximately three minutes before they all blinked out at the same time. The witness reports that the lights were white/yellow in color. The lights did move around from side to side, up and down which the witness found very strange. He also reports that the lights moved individually, not together as one unit. Due to the distance the fellow was to the lights, which as a long ways away, he said they were fairly close together when looking from his location. But thought if one would have been up close then the lights would have been spread out a good distance from one another.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...