UFO Sighting in Dousman, Wisconsin

  • Astro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Date: November 25, 2003 6:00AM
      Location: Dousman
      County: Waukesha

      Source: UFO Wisconsin Report by Jeff S.

      It was the fourth day of deer hunting for me. I just got out to my stand
      (6:00a.m.). The sun was just starting to show some light on the horizon. On the
      opposite side, there was a dark blue sky with some stars. Then I heard this low
      tone noise, like the last low key of a piano. So I looked up to see what it was.
      There were three dim yellow lights in a perfect triangle formation. It was
      flying too slow to be an airplane. It came from the south and headed north. I
      watched this object for about 1 minute. Next, the noise got quieter and quieter
      until you couldn't hear anything. Then it froze. All three of the lights got
      close together until it almost looked like one light. Then the front light
      flashed twice, it flew up for a couple seconds and just vanished. Five or ten
      minutes later an exteremly low, jade green airplane came flying from the west
      and headed north, the same direction the object/objects. The airplane was flying
      lower than the object. All the edges of this plane were rounded. I heard the
      turbulence of this airplane for about seven minutes.

      Your complete source for up-to-date
      Wisconsin UFO sightings & information:
      http://www.ufowisconsin.com