New Westminster, British Columbia

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      New Westminster, British Columbia

      Date: November 30, 2003
      Time: approx: 4:30 p.m.

      I live in New Westminster (deleted by HBCC UFO) Street. Just about 20 mins ago at approx 4.30 P.M. I saw what I thought was a streak across the lower part of the sky probably close to Richmond. I thought at first it was airplane, you know when they streak across the sky with the sun somewhere in the background lower on the horizon. It had a fairly long trail, that's what caught my attention. It was orange and white across the full length of it.

      It moved across the sky from left to right and was very bright against the soon to be setting sun. But there was still enough light out to make out all details, as the sun was full in the sky. When I headed out onto my balcony to get a closer look rather than through my bedroom window, the thing reversed and started going from right to left. Still not too concerned about what I saw although a little bizarre, I continued to watch it move to the left. Suddenly the streak of what I thought was vapors, it just suddenly disappeared within about 1.5 seconds, and it all came together as one. That was unusually. The vapors don't just dissipate within 1.5 seconds. Then I saw an object in the sky again and it was rather small. Then I thought for a moment there were two, close together. At this moment I grabbed my cell phone and made a call to a friend to tell him what I was seeing. The reversal was wired (from going left to right then right to left and the disappearing vapors, that was weird.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...