Breaking UFO News

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Howdy List

      Just in tonight, now this is a very interesting report and photo, also the
      witness is going to have the other witnesses write up reports on what they
      saw. So this is great to have different people giving their thoughts on what
      was witnessed tonight.

      Report below gang, but since my site is being re-done the pictures will not be posted for a bit. So you can view the pictures at Jeff rense's website at this following address. http://www.rense.com/general45/pht.htm

      Take care my friend.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www.hbccufo.com

      Hi Brian:

      They are back BIG time!

      6pm Saturday November 29, 2003.

      West Central Minnesota

      Five witnesses.

      I only got one really good picture. I have a bunch of other shots but they
      are not as good.

      I saw bright flash in western sky. HUGE bright light. Then it ZIPS to a
      southeast position. Sits there.

      I yelled for (hubby) and then for the boys who were having band practice.
      The object had by then moved to a southwest position and just sat there.
      Multiple lights flashing and appeared to be changing in shape. I will have
      each of them write up a separate statement.

      The object then SINKS on the horizon VERY SLOWLY. As if to land? This lasted
      a good total of 20 minutes as of us able to view it. AND it was HUGE.
      Biggest I have ever seen for the distance.

      Hubby had to leave and the boys were a little shell shot. They just couldn't
      believe what they saw. I continued to watch and a JET came in or at least it
      sounded like one and I grabbed my camera and keys and went to my car to
      pursue it.

      By the time I got down to the lake I no longer could see it or the jet. But
      it was HUGE!!!!
      I will send their statements later. They went off to a friends' house.