FWD:uso info : aqua-ufo's en zwemmende aliens

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 1999
      ----------
      From: murat aksoy <muratbir@...>

      Subject: uso info
      Date: Donnerstag, 21. Januar 1999 11:08

      Dear UFO Researcher,

      I am working on a special project related to USOs in all over of the
      world, that is, I mean Unidentified Swimming /Submarine/ Submerged/
      Submersible/ Aquatic Objects, or simply Underwater UFO Phenomenon.
      Please would you help me by sending some USO-related information to me
      in electronic, e-mail or attachment formats. Both articles and
      pictures are accepted. If you do it for me, then I will be very glad
      too. Please inform me about USO encounter in your country if you have
      any.

      I am looking forward to see your mail as soon as it is possible.

      Wish you success at your work.

      Murat AKSOY
      UFOlogist and Social Psychologist, M.S.
      muratbir@...