11:11 ??? Special Harmonic Concordance

  • Jane S. Derry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2003
      At 08:46 PM 11/5/2003, you wrote:

      >Once again, for the third time, at the risk of something weird happening
      >with my computer, as has occurred in the past, I will ask again: What is the
      >11:11? Does it pertain to a given month and day? Also, what does it mean to
      >be an "elevener?"
      >
      >Peace.
      >Linette

      Wow! You too! LOL!!! I have been seeing this
      number on my clocks for the past 5 years now. Go by a bank, and it says
      11:11. Look at the date, in a book, 11:11. Isn't that odd? People tell
      me that it is a code to wake up the Starborn, to let them know what they
      are here for, so they get to their job. I've been told that it has a
      specific meaning to each one, CHANGE is happening. Be ready. Be prepared
      spiritually. Because we are about to shift. Our DNA is changing. And now
      you bring up that ? AGAIN???
      I think you hit it on the head!!! 11:11
      November = 11 11 = the date. Do you
      think we end this with 2003? Interesting!
      It is going to be an interesting week.
      Tianca