What do I do with these pics.....LINK

  • bc
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      Sorry about that Dave..........Guess maybe I ought to be fully awake when I
      get on the keyboard.
      Let me know if it dosn't work...Okay ?
      -bc

    • kerwinrobertson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        Can anyone send me the originals????
        I have the same camera, and can analyse the photos.

        regards,

        Kerwin Robertson (rsa@...)

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "bc" <b_carleton@c...> wrote:
        > Sorry about that Dave..........Guess maybe I ought to be fully
        awake when I
        > get on the keyboard.
        > Let me know if it dosn't work...Okay ?
        > -bc

      • bc
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          I can send you the originals, but it will have to be late in the day (
          Eastern time USA)
          as it will tie up my phone line for an hour or so.
          Which of the address's listed below do you want them sent to ?
          kerwin AT kerwin DOT idps DOT co DOT uk
          OR
          rsa AT rsc DOT coDOT uk ?
          -bc