Re: [UFOnet] Re: What do I do with these pictures ?

  • bc
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2003
      Sorry about that...I'm in the process of moving and things are kind of
      hectic here.
      I set the folder for public viewing......The link works for me.
      ( Does it work for anyone else ? )
      You get nothing when you click on "Henniker" ????

      I've got to do a bunch of stuff that I don't want to do this morning, but
      when I get back here from doing it, I will go have a look and see if I did
      it properly..
      -bc
      ========

      > Hi BC
      > Thanks, but that's not what I asked.
      > I know what you did because I forwarded you a letter suggesting just that.
      > I presume you've posted them on Yahoo but how do I get in there to VIEW
      them.
      > Is there a link for the Henniker, NH folder?
      > Regards
      > Dave

      I've

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      require
      > further investigation.

    • visions
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2003
        Real communication problem here!
        I can't make it any clearer - I need a link to the Yahoo files.
        Please tell me how I get there....
        You say the link works for you - what link?
        Click on Henniker WHERE?
        Please post the link.
        Thanks
        Dave