Re: [UFOnet] PS...Reply...PS.....Bible Code War 2006 - spelling

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      In a message dated 11/2/2003 9:12:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      torracmir@... writes:

      > If the version you talk about has Brit spellings, its because many
      > Brit readers would scream that the paper can’t spell properly if the
      > (unknowingly) American spelling was used.

      Thank you I did not know this, but still an American supposedly wrote the
      article and changing words around so some British folks won't get into a hissy
      fit is not very good journalism. If they change the spelling, then substitute
      words could be added for the same reason, and by doing so could change the
      entire context of articles.....

      Oh me, oh my....where does the madness end?

      Just my thoughts,
      Sandy