PS...Reply...PS.....Bible Code War 2006 - spelling

  • Cris Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      >From: wsmith51@...

      >In a message dated 11/1/2003 11:54:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      >R.J.Anderton@... writes:
      >
      > > I realised it was likely that many, even most, of the intelligence
      >leaders
      > > were committed Christians and, like the President himself, believed in
      >the
      > > `End of Days'.
      > >

      >I have serious doubts that this article was written by Michael Dorsin. It
      >could be that someone else re-wrote this article and made mistakes and
      >changed a
      >few things here and there......Look at the word "realised"....this is the
      >English spelling for this word, not the American spelling "realized."
      >
      >Sandy

      Actually an easer explanation could be that this is the copy out of the
      Daily Mail, the verson I read a few days ago, and the Daily Mail is a Brit
      paper. If the version you talk about has Brit spellings, its because many
      Brit readers would scream that the paper can�t spell properly if the
      (unknowingly) American spelling was used.

      Cris

    • wsmith51@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        In a message dated 11/2/2003 9:12:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        torracmir@... writes:

        > If the version you talk about has Brit spellings, its because many
        > Brit readers would scream that the paper can’t spell properly if the
        > (unknowingly) American spelling was used.

        Thank you I did not know this, but still an American supposedly wrote the
        article and changing words around so some British folks won't get into a hissy
        fit is not very good journalism. If they change the spelling, then substitute
        words could be added for the same reason, and by doing so could change the
        entire context of articles.....

        Oh me, oh my....where does the madness end?

        Just my thoughts,
        Sandy