Re: [UFOnet] UFO Abduction and Pornography

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi Dave

      Its just waffle, there is nothing substantial for these sceptics to get
      their teeth into; if a person says they have been abducted- one either
      believes them or not. This type of supposed sceptic decides not to believe,
      and makes up some excuse that is itself Pseudo Science pretending to be
      psychology.

      -Roger