A Major Case To Come

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Howdy List

      I received an amazing UFO sighting report from a colleague last week. It took place a couples miles west of my home town, Houston, B.C. When I read the report I darn near fell off the chair. This report is a classic. So I called the witness who lives in North Carolina, U.S. and I was shocked to hear what the witness told me.

      This case involves the authorities here in British Columbia, visitation, abduction and possible missing time. This case also involves many members of this family, and now the little grandchild. The evidence is overwhelming.

      So some work to do, information to gather and I will then make the posting when all is done. I think this will knock your socks off folks.

      Take care
      Brian
      HBCC UFO Research