Re:Reply...Billie....Bible Code War 2006

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      In a message dated 11/1/2003 5:28:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      bbrink@... writes:

      > Hi, Sandy,
      > And, those same coded messages can be found in other works of literature. I
      > saw a docu that showed the same messages being found in Gone With The Wind
      > and works of Shakespeare.
      > Billie

      Hey Billie,

      Oh yeah, I have seen and heard of these other codes. Also there are several
      books on the market written by different authors saying that the bible code of
      the others are wrong and there's is right........To me this is just more fear
      being instilled by the higher than mighty religious leaders toward the flock.

      Sandy

    • Billie Brinkley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Hi, Sandy,
        I agree with you on the fear factor instilled in people by the so-called religious leaders.
        And, if you try hard enough, you could find "codes" in any literature, even Winne The Pooh. :-)

        Billie

        Hey Billie,

        Oh yeah, I have seen and heard of these other codes. Also there are several
        books on the market written by different authors saying that the bible code of
        the others are wrong and there's is right........To me this is just more fear
        being instilled by the higher than mighty religious leaders toward the flock.

        Sandy

      • Linette Sukup
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
          If letters a through i approximate 1 through 9, and 3 letters of my first
          name, i, e, and e, equal 19, and the 2 digitts added together equal 10, and
          I have 10 toes ...
          That's amazing!

          Peace.
          Linette