Re:PS...Reply...PS.....Bible Code War 2006

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      In a message dated 11/1/2003 11:54:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      R.J.Anderton@... writes:

      > I realised it was likely that many, even most, of the intelligence leaders
      > were committed Christians and, like the President himself, believed in the
      > `End of Days'.

      I have serious doubts that this article was written by Michael Dorsin. It
      could be that someone else re-wrote this article and made mistakes and changed a
      few things here and there......Look at the word "realised"....this is the
      English spelling for this word, not the American spelling "realized."

      Sandy

    • Linette Sukup
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        It also reads like fiction.