Re:Reply....Bible Code War 2006

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      In a message dated 11/1/2003 11:54:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      R.J.Anderton@... writes:

      > to find the code that had eluded mankind for centuries. Using modern
      > computer technology, he began to uncover hidden messages spelled out in the Bible's
      > original Hebrew text.

      This is the same guy who I saw on TBN and stated and showed in what passage
      where these hidden codes predicted when Roger Maris home run record would be
      broken and by whom......Need I say more about my feelings concerning the so
      called "Bible Code."

      Sandy Nichols

    • Billie Brinkley