Re: [UFOnet] My experience

  • jkchenevert
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      Hi Jess......
      I'm not sure if I can help you. My name is Jay and Im a tattoo artist
      who lives in Tacoma Washington. My first abduction experience occured on
      Mt Wachusetts when I was 11...there have been many since....one occured
      in the parking lot of the old state hospital in Gardner before they
      turned it into a prison.....if you would like to talk to someone I would
      be happy to be hear for you.....
      Peace
      Jay

      Jessica wrote:

      >Most of you do not know me but I would like for all of you to read this.
      >
      >My name is Jessica, I do not want to use my full name because I know people will just say I'm crazy. I'm 20 years old and work in a convenience store and gas station I would like to work in a business like this for the rest of my life, I like what I do. I've completed High School but have yet to complete college even though I want to so I can get a degree and which will help me to advance to being a manager of a convenience store. I'm single now but I've started to see someone who has been really helpful during this time.
      >
      >Over the Friday of the Labor Day weekend I went to a late night movie at Gardner Cinemas while driving home I noticed that the gate to Dunn Pond State Park was open. Even though it was close to midnight I couldn't resist turning into the park. I went for a walk along the beach area of the park and walked along the edge of the pond. I passed the ranger station and I stood looking toward the little island in the middle of the pond.
      >
      >I suddenly heard a very loud hum one that was so loud that I could feel the vibration through my body. I looked up directly above me toward where I was hearing the hum and a bright light suddenly went on from directly overhead. I was looking right at it when it went on and I was blinded from it and it really hurt my eyes. I turned away to the ground. I felt really dizzy almost like I was going to faint I felt like I was falling at first and then like I was floating in very warm water.
      >
      >The next thing I knew I was laying on the concrete of the parking lot next to my car. I was real dizzy and had trouble getting up when I did and got into my car and checked the clock I realized that it was past 5 in the morning and that somehow I had missed over 5 hours of time.
      >
      >When I got home and undressed to take a shower and I realized my panties were on inside out. I don't think it was like this when left home in the evening. While showering I found traces of blood in my hair near the base of my neck and there is this very small lump right at the base where my neck connects to my head. I had a friend go through my hair and there is no mark only a small bump like half the size of a dime.
      >
      >Since this incident I've had a lot of problems with anxiety and depression two things I've never had to deal with in the past. I find it hard to work at nights when before I enjoyed this. I now have nightmares sometimes I even wake up screaming. A few times I have seen pictures of "Greys" a supposed alien type and had a fear reaction to it, but I don't know why. I don't know what is wrong with me and I don't know where to turn for help. I mean what do I say "Hi my name is Jesse and I'm not sure but I think I was abducted by aliens"?
      >
      >I never believed in aliens or alien abductions but I know what people say they are like.

> [...]

      "Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves......."