Another mystery flies over the Lakes District

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Hi List

      Well I just found out about this story coming out of Burns lakem, B.C. which is an hour away from me. A good friend wrote and told me about it or I would have missed it. We are working on it.

      Take care

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      HBCC UFO Forum Board
      http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm

      Lakes District News
      Wednesday, October 1, 2003
      Page 2

      News briefs ...

      Another mystery flies over the Lakes District

      From Decker Lake to Tchesinkut Lake, reports have been coming in about a strange object hovering in the skies above the Lakes District on Sept. 20.

      "At first I didn't think it was anything because it just looked like a big plane to me, like a 747 or something.

      Then about an hour later my buddy called and he was terrified - he couldn't even talk because it went right over his
      house. It was kind of doing switch backs and stuff. He said it was a big triangle not a plane," said Cherise Lacey, a
      resident on West Palling Rd., and one of three eye witnesses contacted by LD News. Becky Weimer, who lives on
      Fourth Ave., saw the strange object about a half-hour later. She said, "I was kind of watching it, and I thought maybe it
      is the stars or maybe a satellite or something - I wasn't sure. Then a whole bunch of flashes started going off
      around it, kind of like camera flashes when you see them from a distance. They were just going off randomly all around. Some ruther out, some closer to it." Both the RCMP, and Nav Canada officials at the Smithers airport,
      who look after air traffic at Baker Airport, reported nothing unusual on the night of the sightings