Fwd = [canufo] Military Pilots see UFO over Alberta

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Originally from: canufo@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [canufo] Digest Number 807
      Original Date: 3 Oct 2003 11:39:12 -0000

      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:43:20 -0500 (CDT)
      From: Chris Rutkowski <rutkows@...>
      Subject: Military Pilots see UFO over Alberta

      I received some info through official channels about a UFO seen last night
      over Alberta:

      Touchwood Lake, Alberta
      0530Z (Note: This would have been 11:30 pm October 1)

      Three CF-18 pilots flying out of Cold Lake saw a "bright lite"
      at 550019N1112313W."

      The aircraft were flying between 18,000 and 23,000 ft.

      A *second* report was received from a different source:

      Touchwood, Alberta
      2332 local time * (note)

      Two CF-18 pilots described a "large bright white light at
      550019N1132313W." No other aircraft were reported as being in the area at
      the time. The pilots were at 23,000 ft, on a descend to 18,000 ft.

      I checked with MIAC and found that a bright fireball/bolide was reported
      from residents of Edmonton around 11:30 pm last night.

      Given this info, I think these two UFO reports can be explained as
      bolides.