Fwd = INFO from GUST

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 3:23 AM
      Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
      Original Subject: INFO from GUST
      Original Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:52:19 +0200

      Hi!

      We are working hard to update cryptozoology.st on 10 October, when ten new
      features:

      - We will tell you what scientists from six countries say about our
      hydrophone sounds this summer
      - We will tell you about the sea serpent in San Francisco Bay, which was
      photographed several times
      - We will tell you what two women saw in Lake Vattern, Sweden
      - We will tell you about the night that Thor Heyerdahl had unknown animals
      under his raft Kon-Tiki
      - We will interview John Kirk about his search for Mokele-Mbembe

      Plus: The Riddle of Loch Ness as a cartoon, a review and samples from the
      world´s first cryptozoological CD Rom, a new theory about the Creature in
      the Creek, water inhabitants part 3, and a unique offer to buy an LP record
      about Nessie.

      Meanwhile you can go to www.ananova.com and read about the British maniac
      who intends to walk on the bottom of Loch Ness in a heavy diver suit just
      because no one else has done it before!

      Best Regards,
      Jan Sundberg, Expedition Leader
      GUST: Global Underwater Search Team, Motala, Sweden