New Mailing Lists

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 1999
      setiathome-nl [Dutch] [Safe for Kids]
      SETI@home is een groot wetenschappelijk experiment dat de niet
      gebruikte kracht van honderdduizenden computers via het Internet
      gebruikt in de zoektocht naar buitenaardse intelligentie, "Search for
      Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence" (SETI). U kunt hieraan meehelpen door
      een programma op uw computer te laten draaien dat gegevens van een
      radiotelescoop download en analyseert. Iedere deelnemer heeft de
      kleine maar spectaculaire mogelijkheid dat zijn of haar computer een
      zwak signaal van een andere buitenaardse beschaving detecteert. Op
      deze mailing-list kun je je resultaten bespreken, vragen stellen en
      discussieren over SETI@home. Kortom, met andere deelnemers aan het
      SETI@home project van gedachten wisselen.

      To subscribe send an empty e-mail message to:

      setiathome-nl-subscribe@onelist.com

      paranormal_x_files-subscribe@onelist.com

      spacework [English] [For People Over 13]
      Members are welcome to discuss any space-related topic, but our
      primary focus is on vehicular design using materials in the asteroid
      belt between Mars and Jupiter.. the making of small interconnectable
      vehicles for private, space-only usage (no landing on planets, moons,
      etc).

      To subscribe send an empty e-mail message to:

      spacework-subscribe@onelist.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 1999
        synchronistic [English] [Safe for Kids]
        This list is for openminded people who are willing to look at
        alternate ideas on many subjects. We discuss everything from the
        Bible, to philosophy, to UFOs and everything in between. We look at
        traditional ideas as well as alternative theories on many different
        issues. For more information,
        http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/2301/index.html

        To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:

        synchronistic-subscribe@onelist.com

        0001_OPEN_MIND [English] [For People Over 21]
        THIS IS A LIST WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS ALL THINGS SUPERNATURAL ....
        "RATIONALLY !". IT IS FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE LIVING IN THIS
        SCIENTIFIC / LOGICAL WORLD , BUT WHO ALSO HAVE AN OPEN MIND ABOUT
        SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENA. SCEPTICS ARE WELCOME PROVIDED YOUR MIND HAS AT
        LEAST A TINY OPENING THAT ALLOWS THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXISTENCE OF
        THESE PHENOMENON ... OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T FIT THIS "OPEN MIND" LIST
        !! ON THE OTHER HAND, THIS LIST DOES NOT WELCOME THOSE WHOSE LIVES ARE
        GOVERNED BY THESE PHENOMENON. IF YOU THINK ABOUT THESE PHENOMENON FOR
        MORE THAN 45 MINUTES A DAY ... THIS LIST IS NOT FOR YOU. It is meant
        for those of us who are interested in these phenomenon .... want to
        discuss it "rationally" ... and are not consumed by it. This is a list
        where one can report supernatural events that have occured to you or
        things that you have heard elsewhere. However, answers to prayers and
        most medical miracles should NOT be reported since these are beyond
        discussion , medical science is a highly imprecise science , and these
        would clog the list. THERE IS ONE MAJOR RULE IN THIS LIST .... THAT
        YOU DO NOT PERSONALLY ATTACK ANYBODY WITH FOUL LANGUAGE , FLAMING, OR
        SPAMING . PEOPLE MAY HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS AND THEY ALL MUST BE
        RESPECTED EVEN IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE VIEWS. Please do not
        slander anyones religion. I believe in GOD , but I still think this
        list is interesting .... it is a fun list in a scientific way.
        Afterall, if supernatural phenomenon exists, it may actually become
        science in the future. Yesterdays miracles are todays science . SO
        PLEASE JOIN IN .... HAVE FUN .... AND WE MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!
        REMEMBER THOUGH .... HAVE AN OPEN MIND! some key words: miracle
        miracles paranormal mystics mystery magic sceptics ufo space aura
        telepathy esp enigma science unexplained

        To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:

        0001_OPEN_MIND-subscribe@onelist.com

        conspiracyandxfiles-subscribe@onelist.com

        mufon1-subscribe@onelist.com

        Skyopen-subscribe@onelist.com

        geet-vortex-carb [English] [Safe for Kids]
        ***** Focus of "geet-vortex-carb" ***** Paul Pantone & "GEET"
        Super-efficient high-mileage carburetors; plasma-vortex technology and
        related phenomena; Self-reliant energy technology;
        Environmentally-safe combustion and energy; Grass-roots energy
        revolution; "Free Energy" and "Zero Point Energy" For more
        information, http://members.xoom.com/chadmay/index.htm

        To subscribe send a blank e-mail to :

        geet-vortex-carb-subscribe@onelist.com