Re: [UFOnet] UFO RoundUp AntiSemitism

  • Hempress*)0(*
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
      AntiSemitism??

      I do know Arabs are Semites, like that of Palestinians, but i'm not sure
      about the Jews who died during the German war~ Please show proof that those
      Europeans were Semites before we go around using such a term as soon as
      someone disputes the mass killings of people who had embraced Judaism~

      The whole Bible/Quran/Torah myths have created millions of insane Beings who
      think "a god" is into real estate and publishings, as in "holy lands and
      books/grails", and now millions of humans have perished based on those who
      follow blindly behind such "buy bull" even today because they somehow think
      they are "The Chosen People"~ I believe these so-called Leaders are nothing
      but warring Aliens trying to take over our Planet! Why would any "Earthly
      Being" want to drop a BOMB upon our Earth, the only one we have, and it's
      inhabitants, as the Israelis Zionist and American Government (not peaceful
      Americans or Jews against Zionism) have been doing and also starve millions
      to death for what reason now? Why do we have all these groups THINKING they
      are right and everyone else is wrong and for them to prove OTHERS are wrong,
      they have to LIE??? or even call themselves Semites ( Ariel Sharon and the
      likes) or People of God (Bush, Farewell, Robertson, etc..) when they are so
      far from such! Why have they made natural mind opening and healing Plants,
      like Hemp and Marijuana illegal but instead push Toxic Chemical Drugs and
      Frankenfoods )GMO) to the world daily?? If someone came to my home and did
      this and i fought back against them i too would be labeled a "Terrorists"!

      The people you referred to as "Terrorist" are also actually Semites~

      let go of your religious Labels so that you can't be bought anymore by the
      man'ufacturers of madness that's being played out upon innocent Beings of
      our Planet of all races!

      forgive my typos, my grammar is not good but my heart is:)

      Hempress*)0(*

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
        Dissembling is a method of avoidance.

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Hempress*)0(*" <GaiaHemp@e...> wrote:
        > AntiSemitism??
        >
        > I do know Arabs are Semites, like that of Palestinians, but i'm not
        sure
        > about the Jews who died during the German war~ Please show proof
        that those
        > Europeans were Semites before we go around using such a term as soon as
        > someone disputes the mass killings of people who had embraced Judaism~
        >
        > The whole Bible/Quran/Torah myths have created millions of insane
        Beings who
        > think "a god" is into real estate and publishings, as in "holy lands and
        > books/grails", and now millions of humans have perished based on
        those who
        > follow blindly behind such "buy bull" even today because they
        somehow think
        > they are "The Chosen People"~ I believe these so-called Leaders are
        nothing
        > but warring Aliens trying to take over our Planet! Why would any
        "Earthly
        > Being" want to drop a BOMB upon our Earth, the only one we have, and
        it's
        > inhabitants, as the Israelis Zionist and American Government (not
        peaceful
        > Americans or Jews against Zionism) have been doing and also starve
        millions
        > to death for what reason now? Why do we have all these groups
        THINKING they
        > are right and everyone else is wrong and for them to prove OTHERS
        are wrong,
        > they have to LIE??? or even call themselves Semites ( Ariel Sharon
        and the
        > likes) or People of God (Bush, Farewell, Robertson, etc..) when they
        are so
        > far from such! Why have they made natural mind opening and healing
        Plants,
        > like Hemp and Marijuana illegal but instead push Toxic Chemical
        Drugs and
        > Frankenfoods )GMO) to the world daily?? If someone came to my home
        and did
        > this and i fought back against them i too would be labeled a
        "Terrorists"!

        > The people you referred to as "Terrorist" are also actually Semites~
        >
        > let go of your religious Labels so that you can't be bought anymore
        by the
        > man'ufacturers of madness that's being played out upon innocent
        Beings of
        > our Planet of all races!
        >
        > forgive my typos, my grammar is not good but my heart is:)
        >
        > Hempress*)0(*

      • James Elrod
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
          --- "Hempress*)0(*" <GaiaHemp@...> wrote:
          > Why have they made natural mind
          > opening and healing Plants,
          > like Hemp and Marijuana illegal but instead push
          > Toxic Chemical Drugs and
          > Frankenfoods )GMO) to the world daily??

          Read the history of why those were made illegal and
          you'll find that it was actually started as a reason
          to deport mexicans from their residence in texas. The
          toxic drugs are ok with them because they make lots of money.

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Dianne Dunaway
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003
            Another one stuck in lalaland

            >From: James Elrod <extension5300@...>
            >To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [UFOnet] UFO RoundUp AntiSemitism
            >Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:10:35 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            > I doubt that any self respecting terrorist would be
            >seen in the company of neo-nazis'.
            >
            >--- Dianne Dunaway <Dianne_Dunaway@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Neo-Nazis are very friendly with all Terrorist
            > > groups and any who hate The
            > > United States and Democracy.

            > > Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download
            > > now!
            > >
            >http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general

            >http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

            Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.