Re: [UFOnet] Re: Aliens in the Bible

  • James Elrod
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 4, 2003
      So, your saying that no scientist can have religion?
      Please.

      --- Roger Anderton <R.J.Anderton@...>

      === message truncated ===

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Lee
      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 6, 2003
        Thanks Billie.
        Lee
        ****
        Review of THE UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION by Angelico Tapestra. A 2 volume set by 40+ authors; some well known names. It is a groundbreaking collection of work covering many subjects such as; paranormal, UFOs, government cover-ups, black ops, the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Bill and much, much more. A must read!
        http://www.pilgrimsway.com/newsletter/seduction.html
        ****
        BEASTS a novel of horror by C. Lee Finkle is available at www.publishamerica.com; Amazon.com and Barnes and Nobel stores everywhere.
        Step into the world of sacred rites, shape shifting and horror! See what happens when the dark side of Creation; Sister Moon, rules. There is a beast inside all of us. Which beast resides inside of you?
        ****
        Visit my websites: http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html for short stories and poetry of different authors and me.
        http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/barbelo/index.html for paranormal and UFO subjects.