aliens in the Bible

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      I just want everyone to know this is not a Bible discussion as much as it is an origins discussion that is to figure out our origins related to visitations and other beings. The link is that I feel it was written about in the Bible, but that it was from oral tradition first and that the details got lost in the passing down esoterically from one generation to another. That what they wrote about and understood for their time foggied and filtered the real details. Not that we don't have a spiritual connection or a great Being who is, was and always will be, but that there is a mixture of forgotten and made up blended and handed down to us in riddles and pieces.

      The Bible is our book of our beginnings, but how much of it is our spiritual beginnings, and how much of it comes from another source? So, this is why the Bible talk...not to promote religion, but to question and help us in our wonderment of whether or not we were, are, a genetically manipulated race and do these beings still visit us.

      Lee
      ****
      Review of THE UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION by Angelico Tapestra. A 2 volume set by 40+ authors; some well known names. It is a groundbreaking collection of work covering many subjects such as; paranormal, UFOs, government cover-ups, black ops, the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Bill and much, much more. A must read!
      http://www.pilgrimsway.com/newsletter/seduction.html
      ****
      BEASTS a novel of horror by C. Lee Finkle is available at www.publishamerica.com; Amazon.com and Barnes and Nobel stores everywhere.
      Step into the world of sacred rites, shape shifting and horror! See what happens when the dark side of Creation; Sister Moon, rules. There is a beast inside all of us. Which beast resides inside of you?
      ****
      Visit my websites: http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html for short stories and poetry of different authors and me.
      http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/barbelo/index.html for paranormal and UFO subjects.