urgent-Week of Mon. Sept. 1 to Fri. Sept. 5

  • aergo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      From Aerielle Louise
      aergo@...
      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com/

      Please share this schedule with whomever
      you think might like to join the discussion.

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com/index2.html
      Week of Mon. Sept. 1 to Fri. Sept. 5
      10 PM to 1 AM Eastern
      9 PM to Midnight Central
      7 PM to 10 PM Eastern
      Audio info on website
      http://www.lougentile.com/index2.html
      FREE call in line: 1-866-LOU SHOW

      MON. SEPT. 1 - OFF
      LABOR DAY HOLIDAY

      oncore program
      __________________________________

      TUES. SEPT. 2

      All 3 Hours

      NANCY LIEDER

      Enhanced Contactee and Emissary of the Zeta
      Reticulians, Founder of Troubled Times, a
      non-profit organization devoted to offering
      solutions to surviving a potential upcoming
      pole shift, Author, Webmistress of Zetatalk.com,
      Former Supervisor Computer Systems
      Analyst and Consultant.

      Topic: What If . . .

      Website:
      http://www.zetatalk.com/

      FROM Nancy:
      The Passage (of Planet X), What If?

      We should collect questions ahead of time. I
      will put that out, on the Message Boards and
      as a link from my media page. I will direct
      them to send ME, Nancy the questions,
      with the subject with SEP02 so I
      can easily identify them in the queue.

      The venue I'd like to try is entertaining
      what IF, as for this whole past year, this
      has not been addressed. This was big in the
      early days, and from 1995-2000 we had really
      fruitful discussions on the Troubled Times
      lists about what to do, IF. Now, mind you,
      most of the solutions evolved, most of the
      problems to be addressed, are a reality NOW,
      crop problems, the power outages, the cell
      phones not working and TV signals down, the
      earth moving so trains are derailing and
      bridges falling, sea level rising, on and on.
      Back then, it was all theoretical, but now it
      is REAL even without the pole shift having
      happened as yet. The reason these discussions
      are NOT taking place now is that the
      establishment does not want people to be
      anything but utterly dumb about what is
      heading their way. I think those photos I
      present a case the public is NOT
      getting. It should no longer be IF, but this
      is what the establishment is insisting upon.

      So lets put it in the context of theoretical.
      THIS is what the public wants! And has not
      gotten. They of course would like to have the
      truth, but this is not likely to happen. We
      should all bear in mind the toddler, broken
      bones and in pain, abandoned in a city
      because his parents are either dead or ran
      off in madness because THEIR parents, the
      church and state, abandoned them. Hungry dog
      packs, smoke all around, not knowing which
      way to walk, crying all the time. Now
      multiply this by serveral hundred million! We
      need to empower his parents, not keep them
      ignorant! Lets empower them with what they
      need to know! Where do they go, what do they
      do, what steps should they take, what is of
      primary importance in stuff to take along or
      collect, whom should they trust, what about
      situations x, y, z, etc.
      ______________________________________

      WED. SEPT. 3

      First 2 hours, 3rd optional

      DR. BRIAN O'LEARY

      Author, Scientist, International Speaker,
      Co-founder of the International Association
      of New Science and advisor to Dennis Weaver's
      Institute of Ecolonomics, currently on the
      faculty of the University of Philosophical
      Research in Los Angeles, teaching in the
      Masters program in Transformational
      Psychology, Former Astronaut, Former
      Professor of Astronomy at Cornell and Physics
      at Princeton and Technology Assessment at the
      University of California Berkeley School of
      Law and Hampshire College.
      (expanded version below)

      Topic: Our Grave Ecological/
      Rconomic Situation And Solutions

      Website:
      http://www.independence.net/oleary/index.html

      BOOK: "Re-Inheriting the Earth"
      The book describes our grave ecological/
      economic situation and solutions, with
      emphasis on new energy ("free" energy, zero
      point, cold fusion, advancded hydrogen
      chemistry, etc.), hemp, consciousness,
      healing, and other sustainable technologies
      and greater truths.

      Author, Scientist, International Speaker,
      Former Astronaut, Former Professor of
      Astronomy at Cornell and Physics at
      Princeton and Technology Assessment at the
      University of California Berkeley School of
      Law and Hampshire College.

      Co-founder of the International Association
      of New Science and advisor to Dennis Weaver's
      Institute of Ecolonomics - He is currently on
      the faculty of the University of
      Philosophical Research in Los Angeles,
      teaching in the Masters program in
      Transformational Psychology.

      A passionate environmentalist open to
      innovative solutions, Dr. O'Leary was special
      consultant to the U.S. House of
      Representatives Subcommittee on Energy and
      the Environment

      Over the past five years, Dr. Oleary has
      spoken or led workshops at the Esalen
      Insitute, the Findhorn Foundation, Oxford
      University, St. James Picadilly, State of the
      World Forum, the International Conferences on
      Science and Consciouness, the International
      Forums on New Science, the Philosophical
      Research Society, The International Institute
      of Integral Human Sciences, Unity churches,
      Chuches of Religious Science, the Yuba
      Seminars, and dozens of other venues
      worldwide.

      Dr. O'Leary has published internationally ten
      trade books on the frontiers of science,
      space, energy and culture.

      He has published over 100 technical papers in
      the peer reviewed scientific literature and
      another 100 popular magazine and Op-Ed pieces
      worldwide.

      He has appeared frequently on American
      national television and radio.
      ____________________________________

      THURS. SEPT 4

      First 2 hours, 3rd optional

      CLIFFORD E. CARNICOM

      INVESTIGATOR OF AEROSOL OPERATION
      CRIMES & COVER-UP

      Topic: Chemtrails

      Website:
      http://www.carnicom.com/

      Excellent reference webpage
      http://www.wfeca.net/users/clbjc/KOSMOS/chemtrailupdate.htm

      The following E-book is made available to all readers
      as a public service.
      Posted on behalf of the author by Clifford E Carnicom
      May 05 2001
      NATURAL HEALING for the Chemtrail Syndrome
      by Marguerite Elsbeth

      FRIDAY, SEPT. 5

      First half hour

      UFO WATCH KITTY REPORT
      with Charlette LeFevre,
      Founder and Co-odinator of
      The Seattle UFO / Paranormal Group

      UFO Watch Kitty is
      An alien observer catching and reporting
      ground level stories, events and news. Good
      deeds that go unrecognized in the UFO and
      Paranormal field.
      http://www.seattlechatclub.org/UFOWatchKitty.html

      10:30 PM to 1 AM Eastern

      BETTY MARTINI

      Topic: The Evils Of Aspartame

      Website:
      http://www.dorway.com/

      Founder of the Worldwide Volunteer Force,
      Mission Possible International, which is
      committed to removing the deadly chemical
      aspartame from our food, Creator of
      Physicians on Call, (Atlanta Georgia) a
      national model for networking Emergency Care
      clinics, Developer of an herbal remedy for
      breast cancer, Internation speakeron
      corporate filth and corruption