Vancouver, British Columbia

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2003
      Vancouver, British Columbia

      Date: August 26, 2003
      Time: 11:50 p.m.

      My dad has been watching the skies for the last month convinced to find an UFO highway but today August 26th 2003, he made me see something I couldn't explain. I was on the phone with my friend when we saw this thing, so along with her siblings there were about 6 of use who saw it. It was facing south and from my direction I didn't need to tilt my head up to the sky, it was near where mars was at this point and about 5 inches to the east.

      My dad called me out around 11:50 pm and it ended at 12:35. It was a cloudy night and underneath the clouds was this light that shone through and it kept doing this tiny orbit. It just kept going and going and at first it was the same tiny orbit but as time went on the course would change slightly and it got bigger and bigger and it seemed that towards the end another object joined the course.

      It couldn't have been a light from earth because there was no stream of light and where there was no cloud you couldn't see anything, But where there was a thick cloud cover you couldn't see anything either so if there were a light it would show.

      Also the past week my dad would see lights going from south to east in a line and then all of a sudden stopping and then shooting straight up and disappearing. These lights would travel across the sky quickly. They weren't blinking or anything, I guess kind of... like a moving star.

      Ok thanks. I hope you can respond to me.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
      Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm

    • hbccufo
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
        This one just in.

        Still more to type up !

        Vancouver, British Columbia

        Date: September 25, 2003
        Time: approx: 8:15 p.m.

        A gentleman called me to report that he witnessed a bright white light acting very strangely. Although the sighting only lasted for a split second or so, he was still able to observe the light doing some very unusual things. The location for this sighting was at around Kitsilano at 4th Avenue and Maple. The witness was walking west on forth Avenue on the north side of the street when he just happened to looked up and caught sight of what looked like a star, white in color. The fellow did not want to make any assumptions, but he thought it may have been reflected sunlight. The object was rather high up in the sky. The light was traveling from north to the south and the sighting lasted approx: a second. He also mentioned that whatever it was moved incredibly fast, like a shooting star. But the unusual thing about it, the light moved very erratic. In other words the witness said it did not move in a straight line. He also mentioned if the light had of traveled in a straight line, he would not have called me to make the report. Only because it behaved so strange, he thought he would file a report. The man felt that the sighting was so strange, he wanted to know if anyone had reported seeing this.

        Also, if one looks at the last report I just posted for around the Vancouver area, there are some similarities and a day a part. Any connection, who knows but I think it is still worth noting. No sound was heard. Again his impression was that the light was very high up. Due to him being around a lot of large buildings in the area, he did not have a good field of view.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Brian Vike, Director
        HBCC UFO Research
        Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
        Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
        HBCC UFO Forum Board
        http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2003
          Vancouver, British Columbia

          Date: September 12, 2003
          Time: 9:00 p.m.

          Hello Brian,

          I've decided to report a UFO sighting that took place on Friday 9:00 p.m., Sept 12, 2003 . I was leaving from the front of my apartment building on the south side of W.2nd ave and Maple st. in Kitsilano. I immediately noticed a bright yellow/red round object in the sky, traveling from West to East at about the same height as Grouse mountain. It seemed to be over the Eastern North Shore mountains/Pitt Meadows area, or, even as close as the Second Narrows bridge vicinity.Very difficult to judge the locale, exactly.Anyhow, I watched it for a good 5 seconds before it disappeared behind obstructing buildings in the downtown.

          I would like to believe that it was a jet fighter going crazy, but ,no flashing lights or sound. A jet helicopter? Doubtful. Too large and fast, I'm afraid. Again, it was covering a fair distance in the short time I saw, and was changing levels somewhat, giving me the impression that it was almost floating while traveling, rather than going in a directly straight line from
          West to East.Very interesting, indeed. I wish that I could add more to my story, but that is all I can really tell you.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2004
            Vancouver, British Columbia

            Date: July 2001
            Time: 3:00 a.m.

            Number of witnesses: 3
            Number of objects: 1
            Shape of objects: light

            Full Description of event/sighting: We were walking along and noticed a spotlight around 40-50m up in the air, no sound just a light. Watched this for half a minute or so until it took off high and southward. It still creeps me out and I finally get to tell it to someone. This was before the new skytrain line was finished being built.

            Additional Information Below:

            About 50m from the street hovering over the ravine where the skytrain tracks were being built. The light itself was 2-3 meters long and acted more like a spotlight but seemed to be a clear object behind the light. It headed on an angle up and southward incredibly fast once we got close to it. One witness lives just a few blocks away and I haven't heard from him in a couple days. The girl he was with who also witnessed this light I haven't seen since last year and the number I tried of hers didn't work. This would seem to me a small unmanned craft observing us or recording construction/infrastructure information as it happens. Any time I think of this night I get chills down my spine and a bad taste in my mouth.

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            Brian Vike, Director
            HBCC UFO Research

            Home - Phone 250 845 2189
            email: hbccufo@...
            Website: http://www.hbccufo.com

          • Ted@5thdimension.de
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2004
              The term "space" is central to geometry,
              physics, philosophy, as have shown Kant,
              Einstein, and *Riemann*:

              "... a DISCRETE MANIFOLD has a metric in itself
              while in a continuous manifold the reason
              for a metric has to be searched for in
              FORCES ACTING ON THE SPACE ..."

              "On the hypotheses, on which geometry is based"
              Habilitation presentation of Dr. Riemann in Summer 1854
              which Prof. Gauß chose as one of 3 subjects.

              http://www.emis.de/classics/Riemann topic 13:
              http://www.emis.de/classics/Riemann/Geom.pdf
              at the end of page 13:

              "...dass bei einer discreten Mannigfaltigkeit das Princip der
              Maßverhältnisse schon in dem Begriffe dieser Mannigfaltigkeit
              enthalten ist, bei einer stetigen aber anders woher hinzukommen
              muss. Es muss also entweder das dem Raume zu Grunde
              liegende Wirkliche eine discrete Mannigfaltigkeit bilden, oder der
              Grund der Massverhältnisse ausserhalb, in darauf wirkenden
              bindenen Kräften, gesucht werden. "