FWD: [UASR] Articles required!! Contributors paid

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 1999
      Posted by : "Lynda Matthews" <matthews@...>

      Dear All,

      I'm the Editor of a new British newsstand magazine entitled BEYOND and we
      are interesting in hearing from anyone interested in writing for us. All
      contributors are paid and the details are as follows. Subscribers will
      notice that the subject material is very similar in content to the issues
      discussed on this list;

      The magazine itself will concentrate upon balanced reporting of the
      following subjects:

      Extra Terrestrial Intelligence/SETI
      Mind Power
      Natural and Unnatural Phenomena
      Space Travel
      Our Planets
      The Living Earth
      UFOs/UAP
      Investigative reporting
      Future Hazards
      Scientific Speculation, Prediction and Investigation
      Secret Technology

      The magazine will be monthly and will have an approximate circulation of
      12,15-000. Uri Geller will be associated with the magazine from the start.

      Contributors will be paid 60 days after publication date upon receipt of
      a numbered invoice which can be mailed or faxed to the publishers,
      Top Events Ltd.

      Articles are usually a maximum 2,500 words based upon our standard 650 word
      page (9.5 pt).

      Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

      Thanks!!

      Tim Matthews

      matthews@...