Stratford, Ontario

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      Stratford, Ontario

      Date: August 4, 2003
      Time: between 10:00 & 11:00 p.m.
      email report.

      Hi My name is (Deleted) On the evening of August 4, 2003 my friend and I were sitting in the hot tub in my backyard it was around 10 or 11 p.m. I always look at the sky at night I just love the beauty and the wonder of it and always have. There are always many airplanes flying by but last night I noticed something odd. There was a single slow moving light headed east then I noticed an air plane coming in fast approaching the light it was as if it were giving chase as he had to make a big curve in his flight path to catch up and come up behind the light.It looked as though he passed to the left side of the light slowing down just before passing then the two disappeared beyond my sight due to the house. I'm not a huge believer in UFOs but maybe this was one? I live in Stratford Ontario which is where I saw this. I am writing because I am curious if any one else saw this.

      My Friend did see it as well.
      Thanks and take care. (name deleted by HBCC UFO Research)

      Requesting additional information from the witness.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm