Fwd = INFO from GUST

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
      Original Subject: INFO from GUST
      Original Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 20:02:31 +0200

      Dear friends:

      I hope you all have had a good summer (and that those on the side of the
      earth that now has winter, don´t have to shovel too much of snow!). Sweden
      has been extremely hot in July with +25 to +30
      Celsius and forecast is that August will be much the same.

      Our expeditions has been postponed twice. First because Eman River was
      flooded, second because team member Inge Falk´s father was critically ill.
      He is 93, but now back on his feets again.

      Expeditions will start 11 August and continue until 31 August. Eman River
      will be searched for catfish sounds and also the capture of a 10 feet
      species. Lake Storsjon will be baited for catfish. Lake Kallsjon is a new
      lake where we will listen for interesting sounds. A creature similar to
      Storsie has been seen there since the last World War.

      We will stay one week in Lake Tavelsjon in the far north, using our
      research hydrophone and a new underwater camera, Red Eye, to track an
      unknown animal seen in the lake since the 40´s.

      In September we will also listen for sounds in Lake Lickasjon close to
      Motala and Lake Alsen, north of town. In the first one we have a suspected
      catfish, in the second one "an eel-like creature as thick as a man´s thigh".

      As you can see we´re quite busy this summer. In between I´m re-making
      cryptozoology.st after miss ISABELLE LARSSON taught me how, re-making
      www.gust.st and did a terrific job on that site. Please have a look!

      Lois Wickstrom interviewed me for her website
      http://www.simegen.com/writers/nessie/jan4.htm, so have a look there too,
      because it was a very good one.

      My health: I´m still struggling to stay on my feet and has been worse this
      summer both because of the heat and because I´m cutting down on morfine
      pills. When doctors said it was going to take two years more before I´m OK,
      I guess they were not kidding.

      Best Regards, Jan Sundberg
      Expedition Leader, Global Underwater Search Team

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
        Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
        Original Subject: INFO from GUST
        Original Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:25:46 +0200

        Hi!

        This years expeditions is now over and we have had great success in three
        new lakes. In Lake Tavelsjon, in the north of Sweden, we both have sound
        and a picture even though the picture is a sonar contact, that we filmed on
        the screen. The contact we got is HUGE.

        Next we´re going to analyze what we heard and documented and the result
        will be published on our home page at www.cryptozoology.st This should be
        possible the last week in September. Hold out!

        With kind regards, Jan Sundberg,
        Expedition Leader, GUST

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
          Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
          Original Subject: INFO from GUST
          Original Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:52:19 +0200

          Hi!

          We are working hard to update cryptozoology.st on 10 October, when ten new
          features:

          - We will tell you what scientists from six countries say about our
          hydrophone sounds this summer
          - We will tell you about the sea serpent in San Francisco Bay, which was
          photographed several times
          - We will tell you what two women saw in Lake Vattern, Sweden
          - We will tell you about the night that Thor Heyerdahl had unknown animals
          under his raft Kon-Tiki
          - We will interview John Kirk about his search for Mokele-Mbembe

          Plus: The Riddle of Loch Ness as a cartoon, a review and samples from the
          world´s first cryptozoological CD Rom, a new theory about the Creature in
          the Creek, water inhabitants part 3, and a unique offer to buy an LP record
          about Nessie.

          Meanwhile you can go to www.ananova.com and read about the British maniac
          who intends to walk on the bottom of Loch Ness in a heavy diver suit just
          because no one else has done it before!

          Best Regards,
          Jan Sundberg, Expedition Leader
          GUST: Global Underwater Search Team, Motala, Sweden