Fwd = Filer's Files #31 -- 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003

      From: George A. Filer <Majorstar@...>
      Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:21:49 EDT
      Subject: Filer's Files #31 -- 2003

      Filer's Files #31 -- 2003 Skywatch Investigations.
      George A. Filer, Director Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      July 30, 2003, Majorstar@... Webmaster: Chuck
      Warren -- My website is at: www.GeorgeFiler.com/
      Sponsored by: OPC-3

      SIGHTINGS CONTINUE WITH CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and
      photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the
      world and in space. Did a giant meteor destroy 100 square
      kilometers of Taiga? Water detected on Mars, New Jersey - flying
      triangle, Virginia - daylight sighting of a flying white cigar,
      Florida - flying rectangle, Tennessee - brilliant maneuvering
      red light, Michigan - reminiscent of the mass Arizona UFO
      sighting, Minnesota - close encounter with alien, Colorado -
      sightings increase, California - daylight disc flying, Canada -
      scoop marks on skin nightmare, Popocatepetl volcano coats Mexico
      City in white ash, Argentina - more mutilated cattle, England -
      news carries UFO report, Australian scientists claim aliens look
      like terminator not grays and New Zealand high speed red UFO.
      California has most UFO reports last year.

      DID A GIANT METEOR DESTROY 100 SQUARE KILOMETERS OF TAIGA?

      The collision of a giant meteor in Siberia's Irkutsk region in
      September 2002 destroyed some 100 square kilometers of taiga
      with an explosion whose power was equal to that of a medium-
      sized atom bomb, according to the head of a scientific
      expedition. The expedition--consisting of ten scientists and
      physicians--had to wait until May to locate the epicenter of the
      devastated area, which is in a semi-mountainous and forested
      area near Bodaibo, to the northeast of Irkutsk and Lake Baikal,
      according to Vadim Tchernobrov, the expedition's leader. "Trees
      have fallen in a way that occurs specifically in cases involving
      very powerful expansive waves over a surface of someone hundred
      square kilometers," he explained. "To give you an idea, the
      explosion of the meteorite, which disintegrated before it hit
      the surface and whose fragments have only caused some 20
      craters, has a power equal to that of a medium-sized nuclear
      warhead." During the press conference, scientists displayed
      images recorded during the expedition, which show trees cut in
      half and in some cases burned. Thanks to: El Universal Online
      and Scott Corrales, http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?idc=76740

      Note: Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National Security Academy
      claims two potentially earth destroying meteors have been
      destroyed in Siberia by unexplained forces similar to missiles.
      It seems those who operate the UFOs may be protecting Earth from
      catastrophe. The similarity to the meteor Tunguska explosion of
      1908, cannot be ignored. Somebody up there likes us!

      WATER DETECTED ON MARS - LIFE PROBABLE?

      LOS ALAMOS National Laboratory reports that new maps of likely
      sites of water on Mars showcase their association with geologic
      features such as Vallis Marineris, the largest canyon in the
      solar system. The maps detail the distribution of water-
      equivalent hydrogen from the NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft.
      Despite denying the existence of water on Mars for decades until
      the Los Alamos' neutron spectrometer found water ice on the moon
      scientists are proclaiming there might be an abundance of water
      after all. Los Alamos space scientist Bill Feldman and coworkers
      have increased estimates of the total amount of water stored
      near the Martian surface. For more than a year, Los Alamos'
      neutron spectrometer has been carefully mapping the hydrogen
      content of the planet's surface by measuring changes in neutrons
      given off by soil, an indicator of hydrogen likely in the form
      of water-ice. "The new pictures are just breathtaking, the
      water-equivalent hydrogen follows the geographic features
      beautifully," said Feldman. "There's a lane of hydrogen-rich
      material following the western slopes of the biggest volcanoes
      in the solar system, a maximum reading sits right on Elysium
      mons, and another maximum is in the deepest canyon in the solar
      system."

      Mars boasts extensive deposits of soils that are rich in water-
      ice, bearing an average of 50 percent water by mass. Feldman
      said, a typical pound of soil scooped up in those polar regions
      would yield an average of half a pound of water if it were
      heated in an oven. The telltale traces of hydrogen, and
      therefore the presence of hydrated minerals, also are found in
      lower concentrations closer to Mars' equator, ranging from two
      to 10 percent water by mass. Surprisingly, two large areas, one
      within Arabia Terra, the 1,900-mile-wide Martian desert, and
      another on the opposite side of the planet, show indications of
      relatively large concentrations of subsurface hydrogen. The vast
      water icecaps at the poles may be the source of the water with
      geothermal heat melting the bottom layer of the icecaps, which
      then could feed a global water table. "Some theories predict
      these deposits may extend a half mile or more beneath the
      surface; if so, their total water content may be sufficient to
      account for the missing water budget of Mars." See hydrogen map
      at: http://www.lanl.gov/worldview/news/releases/archive/03-
      101.shtml

      NEW JERSEY - FLYING TRIANGLE

      SOMERSET - On July 17, 2003, at 8 PM, the witness was out
      walking his dogs, and was checking the night sky and noticed a
      slow moving object that didn't seem plane shaped. The witness
      states, "As it came closer, I could see the lights of a triangle
      with three white lights with a red one in the center. It seemed
      quite high up and as it came overhead I heard a hum rather than
      a plane sound. As it passed, a plane came into view flying kind
      of perpendicular to it, but much lower. Unfortunately several
      cars came past around that time so it became noisy and I
      couldn't hear it any longer. It is possible it is one of ours. I
      just noticed it because the shape was unusual and it seemed to
      be doing more of what I would describe as a slow glide, and then
      the hum, rather than a typical plane sound. Its size was like a
      baseball. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      VIRGINIA - DAYLIGHT SIGHTING OF A WHITE, CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT.

      RICHMOND - There was a beautiful blue sky with a few thick
      fluffy white clouds on July 9, 2003, when the witness noticed a
      cigar shaped white object, with flattened/straight ends, slowly
      flying westward at 2:15 PM. The object flew overhead and the
      witness watched it for about two minutes before it disappeared
      into a cloud. I did not see it come out of the cloud as
      buildings blocked my viewing. The object was about half a plane
      longer than a commercial aircraft. I could not see any wings or
      tail on the object and didn't hear any sound. If I held a dime
      at arm's length when I first saw the object, the object would be
      about the same diameter. The object did not leave a contrail
      behind it. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      FLORIDA - FLYING RECTANGLE

      LYNN HAVEN -- At 4 AM, Sunday morning the witness's husband and
      kids came in from a fishing trip waking her up, so the mother
      went out to smoke a cigarette and saw an orange, rectangular,
      silent, fast moving light on July 14, 2003. The mother says, "I
      became aware of a dull orange unusual object similar to street
      lights flying extremely fast, over my house. The shape was a
      rectangular crescent and the middle projected slightly ahead of
      the sides. The object seemed very high up and was about as wide
      as my index fingernail and half as thick. The light was steady,
      no blinking. I ran thru my house out the back door telling my 15
      year old son as I went that "there is something in the sky."
      When I got back outside it had vanished. At the rate of speed it
      was going when I last saw it, it should have been still visible.
      Although I believe there are UFO's in our skies, I tend to be
      highly skeptical. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      TENNESSEE - BRILLIANT MANEUVERING RED LIGHT

      SWEETWATER -- Seven acquaintances met to shoot fireworks on July
      9, 2003, in a large open field as it began to get dark. There
      were bright and beautiful explosions, similar to artillery
      shells and we noticed a bright red-orange light moving at about
      a jet's pace across the skyline about 9:30 PM. We went back to
      shooting fireworks and ten minutes later, we noticed the craft
      was moving back diagonally in the opposite direction, so we
      decided to watch. The actual light seemed to cover the majority
      of the craft, if not all of it. It suddenly reversed direction
      without actually turning around or losing speed. It was flying
      in one direction fairly quickly and suddenly it decided to go
      the other way. There was no smoke or contrails behind the craft,
      and it made no noise in the perfectly clear sky.

      After the craft flew north and east several times, we lost
      interest and went back to shooting fireworks. By 10:30 PM, we
      all had made the realization that the UFO was not just moving
      back and forth, but was actually circling our field about a mile
      or less. At 10:50 PM, we were still shooting fireworks and
      noticed the craft was staying in one position to our south, less
      than a mile away. We stopped shooting fireworks yet again so we
      could see what the light was doing and it started moving
      straight toward us rather slowly. The light was growing larger,
      and after reaching 0.5 miles from us, it stopped for a brief
      moment and then began heading west again. The UFO seemed
      interested in the fireworks and continued toward the treeline.
      Then a second ship came up to "meet" with the first and the two
      ships moved 10 to 15 yards from each other and remained there
      for several minutes before they flew their separate ways. A
      moment later one of the UFO's came back, flew back a couple
      times, and flew behind the treeline at 11:10 PM. It flew away a
      few moments after we ran out of fireworks. Its ability to
      suddenly go in opposite directions without turning around or
      changing speed, made me believe that the craft was nothing made
      by man. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      MICHIGAN - REMINISCENT OF THE MASS ARIZONA UFO SIGHTING.

      CHARLOTTE -- The craft appeared in the distance on July 12,
      2003, and initially looked like a jet aircraft with two lights
      chasing a smaller object at 11:05 PM. The lights continuously
      blinked, while the object being chased looked like a flashing
      light. As the objects came closer, it became apparent that it
      was not one object chasing the other, but one entire craft. We
      had been driving west on Kalamo Highway and pulled over to the
      side of the road and viewed the craft. It flew 500 yards above
      us and its outline and some detail were clearly visible. It was
      50 to 100 yards long but the width was not as clear, but was
      about a quarter of the total length. We could not clearly tell
      the height. The craft did not make any sound and executed a move
      that made it a true UFO. As it passed us, it turned
      counterclockwise, but continued to travel in a straight line.
      The turn was flawless, and smooth and as it 0continued in its
      path, turning toward us, but moving further away to the
      northeast in a smooth transition. The craft reflected a metallic
      color from the light of the moon. The rest of the craft was
      hidden in the night sky except for a thin outline.

      Four minutes later we viewed a jet, clearly visible against the
      moon, heading southwest, the opposite of the craft. The jet
      picked up speed, and two more followed northeast toward the UFO.
      Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      MINNESOTA - CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH ALIEN

      ELY - A pilot reports. "I was on a canoe trip Boundary Waters
      area when I noticed a bluish object descending at about a 45
      degree angle from about a mile away at 7 PM, back in June of
      1984. The speed was similar to a formula one racing car at 200+
      mph and the altitude, when I first noticed it, was maybe a mile
      high. I used to skydive, road-race cars and motorcycles, and
      pilot airplanes, so I am a good judge of speed and distance. The
      object passed over the lake at a distance of 100 yards and an
      altitude of 200 feet. It was slowing continually during the
      descent but made no sound. It was shaped similarly to a diamond
      in a woman's engagement ring. It was round when viewed from the
      top; near flat on top and expanding to a wider profile then
      tapering to a point in the side view. The color was varied from
      the blue of a Royal Crown Cola can through to the color emitted
      by a black light. The object disappeared behind the treeline a
      100 yards down the shoreline. I stood there stunned for a couple
      of minutes when I noticed the movement of something coming
      through the woods. All I will say here about what happened over
      the next hour is that I communicated through telepathy with a
      blond-Nordic. I didn't initiate the conversation and just had to
      think what I wanted to say. I did not go to the craft and didn't
      see it, except when it passed in front of me while descending
      and when it left. The UFO ascended in reverse of the way it
      descended and there was no "physical examination." I was sober
      and was not tired and not subject to hallucinations. I have a
      measured IQ that qualified me for membership in "Intertel," when
      I was in the military from 1968 to 1971 and worked as a fire
      distribution systems crew chief for Nike- Hercules Missile
      Defense Systems. Our crews had several UFO sightings on our
      radar systems both in the US and in Korea. My father and I also
      saw a cigar-shaped UFO over Kansas in the summer of 1964 as we
      were flying one of the family planes. Anonymous E-mail report.

      COLORADO - SIGHTINGS INCREASE

      LITTLETON - The witness was looking out his office window on
      July 11, 2003, and noticed a smallish round object moving on a
      direct west to east trajectory flying over my building at 11:27
      PM. In the first seconds, I thought perhaps it was a white
      helium balloon drifting overhead, but it seemed too steady and
      deliberate to be a balloon. I ran outside as it flew right over;
      my best guess is that it was about a mile up heading directly
      east. The ground level winds were variable, but mostly coming
      from the north. Whatever this was seemed to move by its own
      volition.

      STEAMBOAT SPRINGS -- Vacationing and sitting in a hot tub on
      July 13, the witness noticed 5 or 6 lights in the daylight sky
      at 1 PM. The lights were visible for only a second or two, would
      fade out, and reappear in roughly the same location in the sky,
      but had moved in relation to one another. I watched this for
      three minutes or so, ran to get my camera, and tried to get some
      shots. After a few more minutes the lights disappeared. I'm a
      huge skeptic but these lights truly have me confused.

      DENVER -- Bright single light in sky, that was stationary for a
      while, moves up and down, and turns into blue and red light. I
      was driving along I-76 on July 13, 2003, heading east, when I
      noticed an extremely bright light in the sky that was completely
      stationary. It wasn't very high up in the sky, and it definitely
      was not a star! As I got closer to it at 10 PM, I came to a stop
      and it was still there just this bright object, which dimmed a
      couple of times, then got brighter again. I then saw it move
      upwards over some trees, then it moved back down below them,
      then up over the trees again. I know that planes don't fly like
      that. The bright single light turned into an object with
      flashing blue and red lights. It then almost disappeared, flying
      directly upwards. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      CALIFORNIA - DAYLIGHT DISC

      LANCASTER -- Bill Hamilton writes, "My wife, Pamela Hamilton,
      reported a sighting of a disc on July 25, 2003, at 10:30 AM,
      heading north. She reported that she had just exited Von's
      Market on 40th St. west, when above her she spotted a hovering
      charcoal gray disk. She looked for wings, but saw none. It was a
      classic circular disk shape. No sound emanated from the object
      that was visible for about 40 seconds, then it was gone. She
      stopped to look around the clear blue sky and there was no disk
      in sight. At no time did she see it move. Thanks to Bill
      Hamilton Executive Director Skywatch International
      http://www.skywatch-research.org

      CANADA - SCOOPS ON SKIN NIGHTMARE

      BRITISH COLUMBIA - The witness told investigator Brian Vike,
      "When I was around 12 years old, I woke up one morning with a
      'scoop mark' on my left leg and I have no idea how it got
      there." It is a perfect circle which dips down a bit, and is
      about the size of a large pea. I noticed a similar scoop mark on
      the back of my 18 year old son. I noticed to my horror that he
      had a perfect 4"x4"x4" triangular mark on his back, and inside
      this triangle were all these perfectly round red marks about the
      size of a pencil eraser. He said that he felt no pain, but that
      it was kind of itchy-burning feeling. The same morning of this
      event, the tree outside the bedroom window where my son had
      slept, (the leaves were yellow like they had been slightly burnt
      or something).

      We went to the walk-in-clinic to have a doctor look at it, but
      the doctor did not have any idea what this could be, or what may
      have caused it and had never seen anything like it before. The
      marks disappeared about four days later.

      The same son at 9 years of age woke up with a dime size hole in
      his spine that took three months of antibiotics to get rid of
      the infection. This hole was so deep, that you could actually
      see the bone. The doctor had no explanation for this injury and
      my son only remembers being awakened by a loud, scary, "BEEP-
      BEEP" sounds. The Mother reports, "A couple of weeks ago, my
      daughter said, she was feeling pain in her nose and I watched in
      disbelief as a 'white scoop mark' quickly appeared right before
      my eyes." I could not believe what was happening. It disappeared
      a couple of days later. Since then she has had six nose bleeds.
      We no longer bother to have a doctor examine us when things
      happen, since they never seem to have any answers for us anyway,
      or maybe it is that they are afraid of what these injuries and
      events might implicate, who knows? (HBCC UFO Note: I do have the
      picture of the young lady, and the white mark which appeared on
      her nose. You cannot miss it. These are just a few of the
      medical anomalies that have happened to the children and I over
      the last few years.

      TERRACE - Brian writes, "On July 18, 2003, I was talking to my
      neighbor at 11:15 PM and there was only a strip of sky exposed
      due to tree crown cover, and I saw a high altitude object of
      white-grayish color traveling northeast at ten kilometers. A
      second object followed the first across the sky, then a third
      one was spotted two minutes later.

      VICTORIA, VANCOUVER ISLAND - The witness reports that two
      friends and he saw an object July 1, 2001, hovering 100 feet
      over downtown over the Calwood Hills, and a small stretch of
      water called the Esquimalt Lagoon. The witnesses were out taking
      a walk at the waters edge at sunset and fortunately one of the
      men had a pair of binoculars with him. One witness looked up and
      thought he was seeing a very large airplane but they got very
      excited when they realized the fuselage of a large aircraft
      without wings was just sitting stationary three miles away. It
      was tube Iaped and the sun was setting behind the craft that was
      glowing brightly. It was slightly tilted at a 20 degree angle
      and moved slowly down behind the hills. The men stood watching
      for twenty minutes to see if they could catch another glimpse of
      it. At 9:45 PM, when it was completely dark the UFO flew back up
      and sat just above the trees and they remembered they had the
      binoculars with them, and started to pass them around so
      everyone could get a good look at it. After watching it for
      about another ten minutes, it slowly dropped back down again
      over Prospect Lake. After thinking about it, he wondered if the
      object was dropping down to pick up water from the half-mile
      wide spring fed lake. The craft was larger than two 747s and
      there were no wings visible on the structure.

      LETHBRIDGE, ALBERTA - The witness had just returned from a
      midnight jog on July 22, 2003, and was cooling off when he
      noticed something moving in the western sky at 12:30 AM. He
      stood up for a better look and saw two flying triangles with
      orange tips on each corner. He states, "I couldn't really see
      the object perfectly clear because of the city lights and they
      disappeared behind a tree." I ran west to the street to follow
      them as they flew without a sound in a northwest direction, but
      couldn't see anything after that. As I stood there gazing up at
      the sky, I noticed a bright star which probably was the Space
      station moving in an eastern direction. I don't know what to
      make of this event but I am thankful that I am one of the few to
      witness something like this. Thanks to Brian Vike, Director HBCC
      UFO Research Canadian Toll Hotline 1 866 262 1989,
      hbccufo@.... Editor: Canadian Communicator - CANADA HBCC
      http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm

      STEWARTTOWN, ONTARIO - The Crop Circle Research Net reports the
      first known formation for 2003, was found on July 23.
      Preliminary ground photos are of a large ringed circle with two
      other circles attached in wheat. The center circle is 16.5
      meters (54 feet) diameter, with a surrounding ring of 32 meters
      (106 feet) diameter. The two attached circles are 16 meters (52
      feet) and 13.5 meters (44 feet) diameter. Preliminary details by
      Joanna Emery include swollen / stretched stalk nodes, a small
      fly or fly-like insect seemingly "stuck" to a cloverleaf plant
      by it's head and odd "splays" of "randomly downed appearing
      crop" in all the circles as well as a small "grapeshot" splay
      nearby, suggesting again there may be a connection in some cases
      between circular or geometric formations and random ones. Lay in
      all circles is counterclockwise. Initial CCCRN field report at:
      http://www.cccrn.ca

      'POPO' VOLCANO COATS MEXICO CITY IN WHITE ASH

      MEXICO CITY - Popocatepetl Volcano, known as Popo, 40 miles
      southeast of the capital, exhaled a plume of ash on Saturday
      morning July 21, and layered Mexico City in white volcanic dust.
      "It was like rain. Our eyes were burning," said Isabel
      Hernandez, who was caught outside with her two children when the
      ash fell on the city. It sent up a 1.8-mile high plume of ash
      and incandescent fragments at 9:20 AM. Hours later, winds
      carried the cloud of ash to Mexico City, turning the sky dark
      and raining down fine dust. UFO's are often seen flying near the
      volcano. Thanks to Reuters.

      ARGENTINA - MORE MUTILATED CATTLE

      LA PAMPA -- El Diario de la Pampa reports, "On July 16, three
      calves and a cow were found mutilated in fields 30 kilometers
      from Genera Acha. "Until one sees it, or it happens to [ones
      animals], one doesn't believe it," said a cattleman. The
      cattleman said that on July 16, "two calves and a 'masked' calf,
      were found mutilated some 500 meters away from his house. The
      males were missing an eye, an ear and their tongues, while the
      female was had its nipples sheared off with surgical precision,"
      he noted. When we found them, they were still issuing some sort
      of smoke or vapor from their carcasses, as though recently
      dead." "All of the animals had their heads pointed southward,"
      he pointed out, noting that "he was certain that the animals had
      been alive the previous evening. Another cattleman who told a
      similar story explained that very same night, "A very docile cow
      that was near the house vanished, and was later found two
      sections away from where it normally grazed and would have never
      jumped over the barbed wire fences." Thanks to Scott Corrales

      ENGLAND - FIVE LOCALS SPOT STRANGE CRAFT

      CROXLEY - The Watford Observer reports, "Residents of Croxley
      saw a UFO which circled above them for ten minutes before
      vanishing without a trace. Mervin Harris, from Forbuoys
      Newsagents on Baldwins Lane, witnessed the UFO on July 24, 2003,
      at 4 PM. Five locals are reported to have seen the strange
      craft. Harris said: "It went across in front of me."
      http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.3972
      62.0.ufo_sightings_reported.php

      AUSTRALIAN SCIENTISTS CLAIM ALIENS LOOK LIKE TERMINATOR NOT
      GRAYS

      The Australian Science writer Leigh Dayton claims, "If
      extraterrestrials exist they look more like the steely
      Terminator, than cuddly ET, say scientists on a cosmic quest for
      smart aliens." The rise of the machines? There's a lot of
      Hollywood in there, a lot of crashing and smashing about, but
      it's possible," astronomer and science historian Steve Dick,
      said of the Terminator movies. According to his new view of ET,
      intelligent aliens long ago dispensed with weak flesh-and-blood
      bodies in favor of steel-hard sinews and silicon brains. Dr.
      Dick, of the US Naval Observatory, based his argument on the
      "intelligence principle" -- when a species can improve its
      intelligence it will do so. "If you don't get smarter you get
      left behind," Dr. Dick said yesterday at the International Union
      of Astronomy conference, meeting in Sydney. He said the earliest
      that "post-biologicals" could have evolved in the oldest and
      most distant galaxies was 7.5 billion years ago. That's a mere 6
      billion years after the big bang that created the universe 13.7
      billion years ago. According to Dr. Dick, such superior beings
      would have begun existence as dimwitted primordial life, evolved
      into intelligent but biological lifeforms, and then made the
      evolutionary leap to brainy machine life.

      Seth Shostak, an astronomer with the SETI Institute in
      California, yesterday agreed with Dr. Dick, who will publish his
      ideas in an upcoming edition of the International Journal of
      Astrobiology. Dr. Shostak said. "It's fairly obvious that the
      assumption the aliens would be soft and squishy little grey guys
      ... is clearly provincial. They might be grey, but they won't
      have big almond eyes." Instead, Dr. Shostak speculates that
      machine life would have a utilitarian appearance because "they
      don't have to appeal to mates". As well, he predicted the
      machines would be compact, because their intelligence would be
      limited only by internal connections, running at the speed of
      light. And if and when we find the new ET, will he, she or it be
      dangerous? "Well, I have some goldfish, and I'm a lot smarter
      than they are, but I don't wake up thinking I've got to kill
      those guys," Dr Shostak said. "I don't think we need to worry
      about the machines.
      http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6801101%255E1376
      2,00.html

      NEW ZEALAND - HIGH SPEED RED LIGHT

      KILBERNIE, WELLINGTON -- My partner and I came out to the
      kitchen to make coffee and I thought I turned on the computer,
      when suddenly it lit up red about 8 PM and I was looking at the
      screen watching the light glowing brighter in sort of a pulse
      like movement. My partner says, "What the is that? I looked up
      at him to see his face, which looked shocked, I turned around to
      see this red object suddenly shoot off at this amazing speed,
      please try and imagine this happening in only say 40 seconds.
      What got me concerned was the way our dog was acting, her
      growling was quite disturbing, I've never heard her like that
      before. My partner described what he saw which was a red light
      12 inches long and 6 inches wide, right outside our doors moving
      in a strange sequence. Now we don't have driveways or even a
      house behind us so we decided to go outside to have a look then
      we could hear the dogs next door growling and barking which I
      then knew something was up, we opened the back gate to let Penny
      our dog out to see what she would do, but she wouldn't go past
      our washing line, if you knew penny you would know that was
      enough to go inside. It didn't feel right, it was as if what
      ever had happened left a very disturbing atmosphere, the dogs
      made me think that what had just happened was I believe not from
      our planet. My partner says the way it moved and how it stayed
      up at the window was like nothing he has ever seen before. In
      closing, a word of thanks for your tireless efforts in keeping
      us all informed of the latest UFO sightings. Thanks to Pete Rose

      CALIFORNIA HAS MORE SIGHTINGS THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN THE US?

      The National UFO Reporting Center Index by State / Province
      shows California had the most reports last year followed by
      Washington and Texas. ALBERTA, CANADA 75, ALASKA 93, ALABAMA
      150, ARKANSAS 205, ARIZONA 781, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA 269,
      CALIFORNIA 2599, COLORADO 432, CONNECTICUT 187, DISTRICT OF
      COLUMBIA 32, DELAWARE 34, FLORIDA 824, GEORGIA 276, HAWAII 76,
      IOWA 159, IDAHO 146, ILLINOIS 624, INDIANA 284, KANSAS 166,
      KENTUCKY 182, LOUISIANA 125, MASSACHUSETTS 286, MANITOBA, CANADA
      37, MARYLAND 211, MAINE 156, MICHIGAN 527, MINNESOTA 233
      MISSOURI 424, MISSISSIPPI 110, MONTANA 129, NEW BRUNSWICK, CAN
      18, NORTH CAROLINA 336, NORTH DAKOTA 37, NEBRASKA 85,
      NEWFOUNDLAND, CAN 5, NEW HAMPSHIRE 117, NEW JERSEY 325, NEW
      MEXICO 211, NOVA SCOTIA, CAN 34, NORTHWEST TERRITORY 7, NEVADA
      315, NEW YORK 793, OHIO 606, OKLAHOMA 201, ONTARIO, CAN 391,
      OREGON 635 PENNSYLVANIA 579, PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND 3, PROVINCE OF
      QUEBEC, CAN 68, PUERTO RICO 35, QC 16, RHODE ISLAND 52,
      SASKATCHEWAN, CAN 38 SOUTH CAROLINA 142, SOUTH DAKOTA 40, SK 5,
      TENNESSEE 301, TEXAS 917, UTAH 203, VIRGINIA 304, VIRGIN ISLANDS
      2, VERMONT 49, WASHINGTON 1535, WISCONSIN 388, WEST VIRGINIA
      125, WYOMING 68, YUKON 7, YT 1, UNSPECIFIED/INTERNATIONAL 1984,
      Thanks to Bill Hamilton Executive Director Skywatch
      International, Inc. Website: http://www.skywatch-research.org
      and Peter Davenport NUFORC

      BACK TO SCHOOL DISCOUNTS AT 100 TOP STORES ONLINE

      GET OUR DISCOUNTS: Consider shopping at: Filer Unfranchise.com
      for your back to school needs. Why not have your cosmetics,
      clothes and shoes made to fit exactly to your specifications?
      You can shop on line in a hundred different stores such as
      Ashlane Gift Baskets, Books, Brooks Brothers, Diamonds, Disney,
      Sweaters from Elizabeth's by Liz Claiborne, Fragrances, Hallmark
      cards and flowers, Jewelry, Spiegel, Toy Chest, and Wine.Com.
      There is a store for your every special need, and you qualify as
      a preferred customer by reading these files, and you can qualify
      for special discounts. Filer Unfranchise.com

      DO YOU NEED TO STOP AGING? HGH Enhancer

      WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN YOU BUY OR SELL REAL ESTATE! Learn how
      you can obtain the best real estate agent to help your buy or
      sell a home. To get a free copy of this report e-mail me at
      Majorstar@...

      DO YOU NEED TO RELIEVE THE PAIN AND BREATHE BETTER? OPC-3

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative
      reports subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership
      includes the Journal and costs only $35.00 per year. To join
      MUFON or to report a UFO go to http://www.mufon.com/. To ask
      questions contact MUFONHQ@... or HQ@.... Mention that
      I recommended you for membership. "The MUFON Journal is now
      accepting qualified advertising, please call 1 [303) 932-7709
      for more information."

      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2003 by George A. Filer, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites
      if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list
      the date of issue. These reports and comments are not
      necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to
      Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission
      for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to
      keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION, MOST OF THESE
      ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

      Donations cheerfully accepted. Majorstar@...

      Regards,

      George A. Filer www.GeorgeFiler.com/