Re: [UFOnet] Non-Abductees Anonymous

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      Dave;
      Humor should be able to be found in anything and everywhere we look. If we
      can't laugh at ourselves, then what good is laughter? I was in another city
      today visiting with relatives when we went into a store and one of those rag
      magazines was in the rack. It had the picture of an alien nose to nose with
      Hilary Clinton, and the title was something like "My hot passionate nights
      on board a space craft with Hilary."
      My cousins and I laughed out loud, as did others standing in line...and I
      had to pipe up and say "I think I know him." Anyway, if we take this too
      seriously or to heart; anything for that matter, we end up empty. I'm not
      saying we should make fun of all things, but we should see the fun in all
      things.

      Thanks for the site.
      Lee

      *************************
      Thank you to those who support our troops!
      Visit my web sites: http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html and
      for paranormal and UFO subjects: http://www.angelfire
      com/stars3/barbelo/index.html

      ***
      BEASTS a novel of horror by C. Lee Finkle is available at www.publishamerica
      com; Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com as well as other fine book stores.

      Step into the world of sacred rites, shape shifting and horror! See what
      happens when twin Havasupai brothers discover the secrets of the Old Ones
      Ways and the dark side of Creation; Sister Moon. There is a beast inside
      all of us. Which beast resides inside of you?